• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Female Characters - who's your favourite

Years
    Too many characters, but that's a good point.

Oh, well. I forgot another character -- anime Sabrina, for her lovely backstory and one of the more foreboding images of the GLs or a character period. Although, I prefer the Special manga take on her as she has more nuance to her personality (and a lovely crush to play with).

CHaRiSMa

Watching Celty chase bad guys
    Years
    and sometimes, I also liked Domino.. yeah, the TR agent from Mewtwo Returns..

Domino is the only female char I don't like. I think she's kinda annoying. She thinks that she can do anything. I'm also not a fan of Cassidy. I think Jessy is 10x better, Cassidy is just kinda childish..

Too many characters, but that's a good point.

Oh, well. I forgot another character -- anime Sabrina, for her lovely backstory and one of the more foreboding images of the GLs or a character period.

And I also like Molly. She has a creat personality for a small kid and she's the most beautiful char of the Pokemon anime in my opinion. But my most fav is May. She's relaxed and joyfull and she likes adventures. And she leaves Brock alone unlike Misty (but don't get me wrong I like her:P this just bothers me).

FaNtEcH

u keep winning until u lose
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2008
    Misty, yeah she rocks, and best of all she controls Brock quite well!!

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Hikari is so awesome! I think her outfit was the most thought out one in the anime. Oh and Cpt. Arcane, the Team Aqua strategist is Kelly.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    The FR/LG girl was seriously my favorite chararcter in Pokemon in general.She's so cool,I don't see why not so many fans ;-;

Misty's sisters were also pretty awesome.I liked Lily/Botan the best :P

ArmchairRomeo

Aura Master
    Years
    The FR/LG girl was seriously my favorite chararcter in Pokemon in general.She's so cool,I don't see why not so many fans ;-;

Misty's sisters were also pretty awesome.I liked Lily/Botan the best :P

Yep I definitely agree. Too bad she didn't show up in the anime. (Or did she? I don't watch it too often.)

*is waiting for Battle Revolution because it will have all the trainers with the Wii's graphics (I think)*

Guest123_x1

don't need me posting just to figure out my answer?

Molly Hale... oh I am so in love with her. Need I explain...? *glomps Molly*

Back