• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

favorite region!

favorite region

• Total voters

Ransit

Master Trainer(poison)
    Years
    well jhoto is pretty good i like the orange islands in it they are pretty lol, but im burnt out on hoeen for a while (all the rescent games) and im on leafgreen its getting me back into kanto:)

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    I vote for Johto because like 5 out of 8 gymleaders are just the best. And you know who one of the gymleaders are. You KNOW. And Johto presented me with a true beginning of my Pokemon journey through having many teams, meeting new people and just taking in the scenery.
    Houen's not really my favorite except for the berry farm and route 119 and 120 *sighs* wish I were there.
    But Kanto has a place in my heart, not just from Pokemon but from a past long ago. I know many of you aren't going to believe it but I know it's true.
    I had a past lifetime in the area around Fucshia city. The route just east of the city, that's where I formerly lived. And if it weren't for Pokemon, I wouldn't know of a past lifetime.
    Everything in Pokemon has a place in my heart (cept for Jasmine, Lance and most of Houen jk)

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Johto all the way! I mean johto's got my favourite pokemon and the best music made for pokemon games. The remixed kanto musics also rock! I don't know why but I have never really liked hoenn.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    crystsal thats near where i live! I live near the main road to fuchsia city i dont remember you there though lol. yah that area is the BOMB! lo
    I said that I've LIVED there. Over a hundred years ago when the games werent around but apparently the kids still trained when they were around ten. It didn't change much really.

Metaforte

Hey, Im still alive.
    Years
    I suppose my favorite region is the Hoenn region. Don't get me wrong, I still like the Johto Region, but that's the only region I know less of. Perhaps the lack of information is because that I haven't played Gold/Silver/Crystal. -_-. Kanto is another good region, bt sadly, it must be by least favorite region. So the respective order is probably Hoenn, Johto, Kanto.

Skarmory PWNZ. :p

Ionem

.biomechanic.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2005
    Johto.

Kanto's awesome, but is almost too basic. Hoenn, on the other side, is a little too much. Hoenn also breaks the color town name thing that they had going on. :'(

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Well I prefer to be modernized. So I picked Hoenn. Why? Because Emerald ROX!!!!!!!!!!!!

serpenter

Eternal Inferno
    Years
    hoen is good but johto is still my favorate. but charmander and torchik are my faverate starters

Back