• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fangirls Club

punkhobbitqueen

chibi peoples? Where?!?!?!!?!?
Years
  • What if you had to choose between living with your crush or being the richest person in the world?
    I would... sadly choose the money.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • What if you had to choose between living with your crush or being the richest person in the world?

I would choose Satoshi

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
  • OOH!!! I'll answer the questionssss!! XD

If you & your crush/bishie/whatever were to be caught while making out, who would be most likely to catch you? O.O ....No one!!!!XD

How about how long have you been a fangirl of the person you are a fan girl of?
    Actually scarily enough only about 4 months...*scary*XD
    WHY do you like the person you like eh?
    Um You really didn't wanna ask this question XD
    His eyes are so freaking beautiful!!!! O_O Bright green!!! I mean how often do you see guys with eyes like that? and his hair, OMG I WANNA TOUCH IT SO BADLY XD And okay his voice is really nice (Better than any guy I have ever heard <3 XD) and since I've obsessed for so long I really can get an idea of his personality and it's great XD Hm...oh yes I love his eye liner!!! (well not the eyeliner itself...duh XD) And also he is so talented <3 *continues to rant on and on* XD

Do you have a shipping name for the 2 of you?
    Heck yeah! *pokes her siggy* EBil!!!!! Eli x Billie!!! =OOO

what ice cream flavor is your person?
    O_O I don't imagine Biwwie as an ice cream!!!! he's way better than ice cream you crazy people!XD

Do you guys dream about your obessesions?
    ...Yes...o.o

If you were going to get a present for the person you like what would it be?
    Hm...I dunno o.o

What would you do if your crush/bishie/whatever showed up on your doorstep? XD
    ...O.O I would probably try not to have a heart attack and I would be as nice as I possibly could =O

What would you do to a someone that flirted with your person?
    .........I believe it is too graphic, So I WON'T say it...*glares* XD

If in a funny situation you guys got stuck on an island together, what do you think will happen? Hm...probably a lot of swearing and craziness, though I'd need to think about it...XD

Would you be shy meeting your obssesion?
    Well I was thinking about this...o.o I decided that I would want him to respect me...not think I'm some crazed freak you know? I would try and be normal...o_O

What suit would you like to see your person in? o.o
    What do you mean by that? OMG!!!! BILLIE IN A TUX!!! XDDDDD!!!!!

What would you do if your obssesion was shot?
    ...O.O Holy freak, how dare you speak of that? You know, Billie is afraid of guns o.o I would probably get 911 ASAP to come in like 5 seconds o_O

Would you do if you came upon your obsession skinny dipping?
    ...O_O That wasn't neccesary!!! XD

What if you had to choose between living with your crush or being the richest person in the world? Being with Billie of course...honestly money is so over rated o_O

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
    Years
  • maya miyazono said:
    What would you say if your Blushie thing hated you?
    Do you dream of your crush at school and doez off?
    Well, I don't fall asleep, but I think about them non-stop in class. ^_^

If you and your crush could go anywhere in the world (yes, just the two of you) where would you go?
    I wouldn't really mind. Hmmm... Pares?

What would you do if your crush was mean to you?
    WAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( I guess we'd hug and make up in the end, but... I'd take out an ANIME Rubber Mallert and whack them! XD

Would you introduce him/her/them to your friends?
    Nope. My friends hate all my crushes. Except Emely. She thinks Kai from V-Force is hot. ^_^

What if you had to choose between living with your crush or being the richest person in the world?
    My crushes. Not just because they mean more to me than money. But also because Bill Gates is one of the most ugly people in the world, and, two, Lance, Yami Bakura, and Kai are strong enough to get me anything I want. ^_^

What would you say if your Blushie thing hated you?
    I'd change there minds with some good ol' convincing! :rambo:

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • What would you say if your Blushie thing hated you?

Satoshi does not tend to hate so I dont think he would hate me.

Biohazard Girl

In Dreams There is Truth
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2012
    Time to answer ALL the questions...XD

If you & your crush/bishie/whatever were to be caught while making out, who would be most likely to catch you?
    NOBODY would catch me. *giggles*

Would you be shy meeting your obssesion?
    Maybe...for a few seconds. XD Then I'd be all on him o.o

How about how long have you been a fangirl of the person you are a fan girl of?
    Hmm..since I met Eli XD That makes it...a few months x.x

WHY do you like the person you like eh?
    Because he's an awesome guitarist, has an awesome voice, is intelligent but likes a laugh and is cute...need I go on? =3

Do you have a shipping name for the 2 of you?
    OH OH OH!! I named it....BIKE! Swee, Bio + Mike = Bike

what ice cream flavor is your person?
    Twist...i.e. Vanilla and Chocolate. For he can be bland sometimes and tasteful others

Do you guys dream about your obessesions?
    All the time! You wouldn't imagine the awfully wonderful dreams I have...not that I tell anyone them ^^;;

If you were going to get a present for the person you like what would it be?
    Some handcuffs....What?! XD

What would you do to a someone that flirted with your person?
    Depends...if he's interested I'd give her a thing to think about *cracks knuckles* XD

If in a funny situation you guys got stuck on an island together, what do you think will happen?
    There'd be a huge party..just the two of us *wink wink*

What suit would you like to see your person in? o.o
    Birthday? Erm....I don't know o.o XD

What would you do if your obssesion was shot?
    Cry bitter tears. ;__;

Would you do if you came upon your obsession skinny dipping?
    I'm not going to run...I might just enjoy the few from afar...or up close o.o

If you and your crush could go anywhere in the world (yes, just the two of you) where would you go?
    To a hotel? I mean...to the beach XD

What would you do if your crush was mean to you?
    Argue then make up...^_^

What if you had to choose between living with your crush or being the richest person in the world?
    Living with my crush of course.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • What would you do if your bishie did Drugs/Smoking ect?

If Ash was on drugs I bet Chatsy did it so she could take advantage XD
    Other than that I doubt Ash would knowingly take drugs.

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
  • *screeches* WHAT!? IF BILLIE HATED ME!?!?!?! XD
    Well I'd be depressed forever and ever and I'd do anything to make him like me ;___;
    Such sick thoughts XD

Back