• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    My Event will be constant and open until the 23rd. At which point the Top 5 will be dealt with privately and I will make a thread with the results from the top 5.

However, those results may come later than the end of the get-together.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Wifi tournament doesn't have a set time. It's just 1 round per day but participants can choose what time of day to battle o3o.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    We wanted to have it something like this..
    Friday, 12AM → contest start
    Saturday, 11:59PM → submission deadline
    Sunday → judging and winner announcements?

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    The Get-Together Design-a-Pokémon Event will take place from 12:00 AM Friday, August 21 to 11:59 PM Monday, August 24, the same time that the PokéCommunity Event Carousel will take place.

Sign ups will take place from 12:00 AM Friday, August 21 to 11:59 PM Saturday, August 22. You may complete and turn in your Pokemon anytime between when you sign up and 12:00 PM Monday, August 24. Judging will take place from 12:01 PM Monday, August 24 to 7:00 PM Monday, August 24. The winners and places will be announced anytime between 7:01 PM Monday, August 24 and 11:59 PM Monday, August 24.

^ In our Official Thread we set up, our schedule for the Design-a-Pokémon event will basically be running like this.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    Also.. This description you made for the graphic contest.. I'd like to edit..

Graphics contest

A banner that _________________! (Up to you to decide.)
    Hosted by Mew Ichigo, Angela, Anastasia-R, Rukario

Graphic contest

Coming this weekend and this weekend only, live from PC, the Graphic Showdown of the year. Take part in the Graphic showdown of the year, prove that you belong among the best artists on the forum. Give it your all and try to win the title Graphic Expert....
    Hosted by Anastasia-R, Angela, Mew Ichigo, Rukario

_________-

I know... Sounds a little bit to "Coming this season" All we need now is mister movie voice to read that.. xD

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Writing contest will last the entire event.

Also, please change Small Writing Contest's description to "Write a small piece of Pokemon related fanfiction while focusing on a specific prompt chosen by the Host."

In other words, no poems.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back