• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Endless_Winter's IttyBitty Trade Thread!

Sylmin

Cute Pokemon collector!~
    Years
    No! Thats awful! D= I havn't personally had that happen to me (yet) But Ive heard storied :( -hugs joo- And yep the other dunsparce will be just fine =)

Sylmin

Cute Pokemon collector!~
    Years
    No! Thats awful! D= I havn't personally had that happen to me (yet) But Ive heard storied :( -hugs joo- And yep the other dunsparce will be just fine =)

Endless_Winters

..A wasteland of lost thoughts
    Years
    ;_; I know it was horrible !! Im so mad at myself for being so forgetful..
    Oh well, at least I still have a shiny dunsparce. And I can always get more by chaining. :]
    Okay wiggly - when would you like to do the trade?

shiny delibird for shiny kingdra?

What's the information on the kingdra?
    Level, nature, UT/T?

Last edited:

Sylmin

Cute Pokemon collector!~
    Years
    ;_; I know it was horrible !! Im so mad at myself for being so forgetful..
    Oh well, at least I still have a shiny dunsparce. And I can always get more by chaining. :]
    Okay wiggly - when would you like to do the trade?

What's the information on the kingdra?
    Level, nature, UT/T?
    ummm In about half an hour? =)

Endless_Winters

..A wasteland of lost thoughts
    Years
    I am going to go chain for a while. Feel free to post in the thread while I am gone, I will check back every now and then.

Wigglytuff, I waited but now you're offline.. so I'm just going to go ahead and chain, but msg me when you get back on, okay?

Dankiba: your cubone is ready but I've been having problems with cloning seviper. We can make half the trade later today if you'd like. :]

Back