• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EMOTION 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

pixelated_pat

just another grown up kid who can't escape nostalg
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2024
    Get yoself a hot meal and some rest, you deserve it 😊

Relaxed like a Snorlax.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    Nervous and excited at once.

Ditto! And whatever is coming up for you, I hope it's good.

I'm also... baffled about the latest Sword/Shield trailer. Out of all the human characters - yes, even counting the MCs - the only named ones I remotely like are Grusha and maybe Nemona (and unnamed, the buff guy). I don't know, the rest of the designs come across to me as a bit... weird? Off?

pixelated_pat

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2024
    My heart is filled with joy b/c my dog is laying up against me and snoozing <3

Years
    Have been feeling down, tense and nervous due to several things happening one after another and leaving me in uncertainty. But I hope to feel better in a few days, once things start getting clearer.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    Annoyed.

Spoiler:

Years
    Extremely tired to the point that my eyes are closing on their own. It's weird because I didn't really do anything physically exhausting today.

Years
    Extremely tired to the point that my eyes are closing on their own. It's weird because I didn't really do anything physically exhausting today.

I hope you will have a good rest and will feel better after!

Angry because of my injury. I have only worked like 2 days this month.

Sorry to hear this... I wish you the best recovery. It is not your fault, your health matters more than work.

pixelated_pat

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2024
    Proud of myself for standing up for myself against a new co-worker who thought he could disrespect me just b/c I'm a dishwasher and he's a cook. We don't play that in our kitchen and I made sure he knew and made him look like a fool in front of everyone :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back