• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Elemental Angels

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
Years
  • Iori growls and turns away, "He's not worth my energy... the only one that is.. is that sweat Blond!" He turns to look at the girl walking by, "Hey there wanna walk that over this way?!"

She looks him up and down, "In your dreams Wet rabbit." she says walking away.

Iori stands there compleatly dazzled, "I...was... rejected..." he spins on Ali, "It's your falt!" He growls, "Because you got my Overcoat wet!"

Charlie tries to stop Iori but is to tired from being old, "Setle this like an Angle Iori.." is all the old dog said.

saintofhope

pearl kicks bum!!!!!!
    Years
  • "why are you getting all hyped up about" gets out of the fountain "you didnt looked good dry anyway"
    get closer to iori "youd better change before you catch a cold .. bunny" smiles.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • Iori growls wanting to bite Ali's nose, "What makes you think you have the right to-" he stops himself, "Never mind..." He pushes Ali back into the fountain, "I'm gonna go buy myself a new outfit, I'm soked to the bone here..." he starts off, "Keep an eye on Charlie will you?!"

Iori gets to the leather shop and smiles at the attractive assistant, "Why hello..." He goes over to the redhead, "You wouldn't happen to have black pants with extra room in front would you?"

She blushes slightly, her face almost matching her hair, she smiles at him then see's his wet overcoat, "Um..." she giggles.

"I had a little... insident over by the fountain." Iori explains trying to keep his cool calm demiener.

"I'm sure you did..." she says leaving him were he stood.

Iori growls, "I can't-" He grabs a pair of black leather pants and a leather vest and a long red leather overcoat, he heads into the dressing room and changes his cloths. He exits and grabs a brown leather suitcase, "I want all this..." he tells the red head showing her the cut off tags.

"that'll be 500 dollers." she says eyeing him now that he was dry.

Iori pulls out his wallet and hands her his Debit card, having a bank acount had it's benifits. "put it on this." he says as she takes it, her eyes never leave thoes black pants. "you like what you see?" he asks her.

She blushes as she hands him a pen so he can sign paper that the boss wanted all card users to sign, Iori signs it witout taking his eyes from her. "Thank you..." she says taking it.

Iori takes her hand as she places it on the paper, "Shall we part so soon?" he asks kissing her hand.

She gasps as his lips touch her skin, "I guess..." she starts as he rounds the counter, "I could..." He kisses her.

((and that is all you need to know!))

Elemental Angels

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    At the table, Pyrex had his head down. His snore could slightly be heard among everyone else's voices in the coffee shop. Apep was coiled around his neck and had his own head rested on the back of Pyrex's head, in his spiky, short deep rusty red hair.

"How lazy...he never even puts energy into staying awake," said Apep, flicking his tongue. "It isn't too hard being his guardian, seeing as how he never really does anything. It's like guarding a rock...."

Netta

Hikari Ko
    Years
  • A slight chuckle came from behind the fountain and walked over to the snake.

"And I thought I was going to have a tough angel to guide, but your angel clearly takes the number one." Artemis smirked as he lept up onto the back of the chair of the Angel of Sloth and leaped over onto the table.

He turned to look at them, his crimson red orbs showing the slight humor he was having.

Anya had turned around looking for the feline and had found herself inside the mall near the coffee shop where she spots the silvery-white furred cat looking at a snake as she blinked.

"The hell?!" she growled as she walked over to them.

She walked up behind Artemis and grabbed him by the back of his neck and lifted him up causing him to squirm and try to get her off him.

"You good for nothing feline! How the hell am I supposed to be the very best if you keep disappearing on me!" she growled slightly ignoring the others and the snake as she glared at the cat who looked to her.

"You kept telling me to leave you alone so I did." he commented as she dropped him and he landed on his feet looking up to him.

"Yeah, but I didn't you would take it litterly. What happened to always being there for me and all that big talk!" she growled stomping her foot down at Arttemis who backed away.

"Woah, hold on Anya, the other angels are here." he stated as she blinked and looked at the sleeping boy as she giggled in humor.

"That?! Is an angel? How pathetic, you've got to be joking Artemis." she stated as she folded her arms infront of her. "Besides, he looks like he's never jogged a day in his life." she murmured as she rose an eyebrow at Artemis.

"Now on to more pressing matters. Are you transexual or what?" she asked as Artemis was shocked.

"What do you mean am I transexual?" he stammered.

"Well, Artemis is the greek goddess of the moon. GODDESS! Not god." she shot back as Artemis's ears hung down.

"I'm a male. I'm not transexual and I have the name Artemis for a reason." he growled as she giggled more.

"Pathetic just like the other guardians I bet." she said when she noticed the snake and grew dreamy eyed. "Now that's the perfect guardian right there. Artemis, why couldn't you be a snake?" she asked as Artemis sighed and hung his head down in defeat.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    "Zzzz...Huh? What's going on?" said Pyrex, lifting his head up as he heard a girl's loud voice resonate through his dazed mind. He yawned a little and looked around, noticing another angel arrive.

"It seems as though another angel has arrived," said Apep with a low hissm flicking his tongue. "This one seems to be angel of light."

"More like the angel of waking me up," yawned Pyrex. He glanced at the light angel and then turned away. He looked at Apep, who was looking back and forth between Pyrex and the light angel.

"Well?" he said, looking this way and that. "Don't just sit there, introduce yourself."

"I'm not good with introductions. Do it for me," said Pyrex lazily. He leaned back in his chair and folded his arms in a relaxed and careless way.

WaffleGod

Lord Sovereign
    Years
  • Name: Musashi Yamamotojujizorowakazashibergenstein

Appearance: It's a rock. With feet.
    Musashi enjoys jeans. Blue is his favorite color.

Chosen Element: Angel of Earth

Sin: Gluttony

Birth place: Hoth

Birthmother's name: Janet Yamamotojujizorowakazashivergensten

Personality: Very calm, collected. Musashi does not speak unless spoken to, and even then he's straight to the point.

Rp Sample:

And as the Lord Bidoof glared at his minions, he raised his paw, glass of blood-red wine in hand. "My fellow pokégods! Our victory is at hand! For too long have the trainers entrapped us within their spherical prisons; the time has come to strike back!"

The crowd cheered. Millions of pokémon cried out their own names as Lord Bidoof delivered unto them their promise of retribution.

"Tonight, at midnight, we begin our assault on the mastermind behind these unforgivable crimes. The man the humans call "Professor Oak"! He created these diabolical machines, in which I myself was encased for a time!"

Murmurs spread through the crowd. They could not believe that their lord had once been captured! But soon their attention was drawn to the rising curtain behind the god-emperor Bidoof.

For behind the curtain, strapped to a large cross, was the trainer known by the name of Ash Ketchum. Bidoof laughed, a hearty beaver laugh, and sipped from his glass. "Tonight, your home will burn to the ground, Mr. Ketchum. Vengeance will be ours!"

Bidoof turned to face his minions. "Onward! To victory! TO GLORY!"

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Hmm, let's keep this RP going in paragraphs, okay?

Warning #1

If you want me to elaborate on who needs to improve their posts, I'll do it after I get home from vacation. But I personally find it painfully obvious.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • Name: Musashi Yamamotojujizorowakazashibergenstein

Appearance: It's a rock. With feet.

((We don't look like our elements kid.))

Musashi enjoys jeans. Blue is his favorite color.

Chosen Element: Angel of Earth

Sin: Gluttony

Birth place: Hoth

((Where's that? is it a real place?))

Birthmother's name: Janet Yamamotojujizorowakazashivergensten

Personality: Very calm, collected. Musashi does not speak unless spoken to, and even then he's straight to the point.

Rp Sample:

And as the Lord Bidoof glared at his minions, he raised his paw, glass of blood-red wine in hand. "My fellow pokégods! Our victory is at hand! For too long have the trainers entrapped us within their spherical prisons; the time has come to strike back!"

The crowd cheered. Millions of pokémon cried out their own names as Lord Bidoof delivered unto them their promise of retribution.

"Tonight, at midnight, we begin our assault on the mastermind behind these unforgivable crimes. The man the humans call "Professor Oak"! He created these diabolical machines, in which I myself was encased for a time!"

Murmurs spread through the crowd. They could not believe that their lord had once been captured! But soon their attention was drawn to the rising curtain behind the god-emperor Bidoof.

For behind the curtain, strapped to a large cross, was the trainer known by the name of Ash Ketchum. Bidoof laughed, a hearty beaver laugh, and sipped from his glass. "Tonight, your home will burn to the ground, Mr. Ketchum. Vengeance will be ours!"

Bidoof turned to face his minions. "Onward! To victory! TO GLORY!"

((The Rp sample was supposed to be your introduction, did you even read my first post? as far as I'm concerned you're request is Denied. I've never typed that before. Now all you have to do is retype this to fit in the means of the story, read the other's sign up sheets for help.))

"I love this mall don't you?!" Iori says so loud that Charlie jumped. "I mean... I jus-" Iori returns to find a girl standing next to Pyrex who was asleep at one of the many tables around the coffee shop. He looks at the young girl, she was curvaceous for her age but other then that she was to young for his teast, as he looked at her he felt an undeniable bond, "And you are?" he asks, walking over to her his new leather overcoat flapping in the breeze giving the illusion of black wings.

Charlie whines from next to the fountain, catching Iori's attention before he was even close to the girl, "Iori... help..." he whines.

Iori runs over to the old dog, he loved that dog, they had been together since Iori was little. "Charlie... what's wrong?" he asks placing his hand under the old dog's muzzle.

"I can't move Iori." Charlie whispers licking Iori's hand.

Iori turns to the other angels, "I don't know what to do... he has so much wrong with him-" he covers his mouth to keep in the squeak what fallowed, tears brim in his eyes as he watches Charlie deteriorate in front of him. "What do I do... Charlie- tell... me..." his voice breaks as tears flow from his eyes, he didn't want to loose his best friend, not now that he knew how important he really was.

Netta

Hikari Ko
    Years
  • She was about to say something when she felt a sudden tug at her heart. She turned around to notice the Angel of Darkness and watched him as he moved closer to her. When he asked about who she was, she gave a light smile as knew he was checking her out. She loved the elevator eyes and the sudden attention of what looked to be a hunk of meat. But when he seemed to not show much interest she made her face turn angered. She turned her head away, her eyes closed and her arms folded in front of her.

"I don't explain myself to anyone. As far as I'm concerned, you are a. . ." she was interrupted when she noticed him running to his dog as her mouth slightly dropped.

She regained composure when she saw his state and she smirked. "Just put him to sleep, it's calm and peaceful, but if it were my dog? I would go out and shoot him myself." she calmly and easily stated with a sudden hint of humor. It was a mix at how the Angel acted so compassionate for a soulless creature and also stated the truth. Artemis' mouth dropped open in shocked.

Anya always did not know how to make herself known and the center of attention, weather by negative or positive, she would turn the attention back to her.

"Any. . ." He protested trying to say her name when he was interrupted.

"Quite you transsexual cat!" she barked as Artemis growled.

"I'm not a transsexual cat! Artemis can be a males name too you know!" he yelled as she giggled.

"Sure it can. . . On the moon that is. But if I'm not mistaken, Artemis is the goddess of the Moon. Now, perhaps Luna would be better. . . Then again, Diana would work too. Wait." she stated bringing her hands up to her chin as she pretended to think. "They are all goddess of the Moon. They are three in one. Female." she turned to walk away from them.

Artemis was speechless and just sat there. As she began to walk towards the clothing department she stopped and only turned her head.

"And for the record, none of you angels can compare to me. You are all pathetic idiots and if I were you kid. . . I'd kill the dog to keep him from suffering. After all, dieing is part of one's every day life." She continued walking giggling as she enjoyed her slight evil side or more of enjoying to see one of the angels crying.

Artemis sighed, "I don't get it. She's the angel of Light and yet somehow I feel as though she is the Angel of Evil. If it isn't her pride, it's this evil phase she gets into. Almost like she is two different beings in one body."

He's ears hung down as he watched the old dog and the Angel of Darkness. "I wish I could offer help, but I'm a cat and we don't like dogs so weather or not I know how to save him, I wouldn't." he jumped down and began to follow after Anya. Why do I put up with this teenager? First she insults my name sake, then she wishes I was a snake and then she insults my name sake again and then walks off leaving a bad image. What the hell are the others going to think of the Angel of Light? He wondered as he ran off.

OOC: You know she isn't 10 years old. That was when she met her guardian, she is 16. I probably should have stated that but I think I may have put her age when the rp started and that was 16. Of course I could be wrong, but I'm sure I put about the age 16 years old. I'll look again.

Second edit. I guess I forgot to mention it. . . Sorry. But I loved how it came out. It was perfect for me to turn the attention from the hurt dog back to herself. ^_^ (wonders if I'm playing proud correctly. Goes to reread what Pride is and how to use it properly.)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    Apep made a low hiss at Anya's back as se walked away. He uncoiled himself from around Pyrexs neck and slithered onto the table. "That girl is just a little too cocky for my liking," said Apep with a flick of his tongue. "Those pride angels are probably the most difficult to deal with. I feel very sorry for that cat guardian of hers..."

Pyrex was still sitting in that comfortable reclining position, watching as Anya and Artemis walked away out of the coffee shop. He raised one eyebrow at her as he crossed his arms. "Yeah, she's a cocky one alright," he said, nodding at Apep. His head started to nod back and forth as he started to doze off again.

"Don't fall asleep again Pyrex!" hissed Apep, noticing the angel starting to go off to sleep again. He whipped his tail around and gently hit him in the face to keep him from falling asleep again. "You sleep enough as it is..."

"Alright, alright!" said Pyrex grumpily, sitting back up in the chair and folding his arms. His forehead wrinkled as he frowned at Apep, giving him an irritated look. Pyrex always got a little grumpy when someone woke him up from a nap or tried to prevent him from taking one. "I don't see why you're forcing me to stay awake anyway...i'm not going to miss anything, you know."

Apep merely sighed to himself and shook his head at Pyrex and slithered back up his arm. He coiled himself up a little and stayed on the table. "Maybe the angel of pride isn't the only difficult one..." he thought, smiling as he looked at Pyrex.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
  • Raziel noticed that Pyrex was starting to fall asleep

"Is your body struggling to cope with the different timezones? Then try drinking something caffinated"

Raziel was glad he remembered things from school. Like people go to sleep for hours after a plane trip.

Suddenly Raziel noticed that there was another angel here. But he didnt even need to sense or ask Sion. Because she was dressed in very light colors.

Light

Sion looked towards the angels cat. Then looked away. He noticed that Sion appeared not interested in the angel of light

Then Raziel noticed that Iori's dog was whimpering. He quickly knelt to the ground where he was

"Iori maybe we should take him to a vet or something. He looks like he is in a lot of pain"

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • Iori looked up at Raziel, "I can't, i wasn't even supposed to bring him into the country, if I take him to a vet they'll send me and him back..." he looks at Charlie, "I don't know what to do..." he looked after the Angel of light, "She's no better then any of us." he says patting Charlie.

Charlie licks Iori's knee, "I'm not going to last long Iori..." he says.

"Don't say things like that Charlie... Please don't." Iori couldn't believe being the Angel of darkness and he couldn't control his emotions. "What am I going to do without you?!" Iori places his forehead on Charlie's back.

Charlie smiles a doggy smile, "you won't be without me, I'm bound to you for life, I'll find my way back to you." He licks Iori's neck.

Iori listens to the old dog's heartbeat, as it slows... and finally as it stops completely. "Bye Charlie..." he whispers kissing the old dog and lifting him up, "Charlie said that this was supposed to be a meeting... so I think we should start talking about what our job is here. Now he told me-" he shakes his head trying to get rid of tears, "Charlie told me that we were put here to forgive the wicked and release pure souls, and that we were also supposed to fight the Dark riders."

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
  • "Whoa wait a minute. Your dog died?"

Raziel noticed much of this was happening very fast. Like Iori's dog dying and all the angels coming together

"So what do we do now? Fight more enemies like those shade things"

Raziel was hoping so. Sitting around in this mall wouldnt acomplish anything. Nothing would be fixed

Sion, what are we really supposed to do?

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    Pyrex just looked at the dog indifferently. He was sad yes, but he was too lazy to show any sort of emotion at the moment. He just sat there like a lump, looking around at everyone. Pyrex's attitude perked up a little when he heard Iori's words. "Dark riders?" he asked in his calm voice.

"Yes, part of your job is to fight the dark riders," said Apep with a low hiss, flicking his tongue at Pyrex. He raised his body up a little and looked around with his slitted eyes. "Aside from fighting dark riders, you are also to release the souls of the pure, meaning release the pure souls to heaven. Forgiving the wicked means purifying those who have sinned and done wrong, so their souls become clean. As for the dark riders, I really don't know much about them...they may be dark minions of hell or something like that."

"Aw man...we're going to have to find the souls ourselves?" sighed Pyrex, closing his eyes for a second and them opening thme again. "That sounds like so much work though Apep...maybe you could find someone else to do it for me..."

"Stop being so lazy Pyrex. You are one of the chosen angels: the angel of fire and unfortunately, sloth. You can't be replaced," said Apep, flicking his tongue. "Without you, the group will be incomplete and the other angels would be missing your strengths as a pyro in the group."

"Man...this isn't fair. Why on earth was I chosen to be the angel of fire?" said Pyrex lazily. He leaned back in his chair and closed his eyes, sighing. "I wouldn't mind being an angel if there wasn't so much work involved..."

Netta

Hikari Ko
    Years
  • Anya had managed to get to the clothing department and began to pull off fancy dresses as Artemis looked up to her.

"Please Anya, we must get back to the others. We need their strength together with yours in order to finish our job." stated Aretmis as Anya wasn't paying attention.

He gasped as she put the first dress in front of her which was silver with light pink streams and moved to pull off to the light pink with silver streams.

"Which one do you think looks better on me Artemis?" she asked as Artemis shook his head.

"I'm serious Anya, this thing for playing barbie is a waste of your time and your powers. We need to head back to the others now." demanded Artemis as he looked around an to make sure no one was looking and then looked to Anya to see she disappeared as he gasped. "Anya?!"

_________

"Bla bla bla, that's all he talks about is these stupid meeting of the angels of destiny. Doesn't he know that I don't like being in a group of guys?! Can he not see that I'm the only girl there?! How pathetic is that?" she growled to herself as she saw herself in the mirror. She had put on the pink dress and looked at herself as she put her right hand behind her neck and pulled her hair up as she smiled and then moved her hand to kiss her lips and blew it toward her with a flirtatious wink and smile.

"You've got to admit it Anya. . . You really are a gem." she stated.

Artemis meanwhile was roaming around the clothing department looking for Anya, but keeping himself quiet.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • Iori sighs holding the old dog in his arms, "Charlie told me that the Dark Riders are the Guardians to the gates of hell, he said that if they were ever to be released by the time the Blood moon rises that the gates will open and everyone even the innocent will be doomed to wander the new Hell." He looks at everyone, "and about he souls... all we have to do is forgive anyone that we see dieing, we don't have to go searching for them."

He runs his long fingers threw Charlie's dirty fur, "I suggest that we meet somewhere else tomorrow, we have less then thirty days till the Blood moon rises and most of us don't even like each other, I'm gonna have a talk with that so called Angel of Light, you guys go get some rest, practice using your powers and we'll meet at the Greyhound bus station tomorrow morning say...." he thinks of an appropriated time, ".... Eight-thirty."

He smiles and heads off into the mall then stops, "That's Eight-thirty in the morning Sloth." he says loudly to Pyrex.

Iori enters the mall looking for Anya, he could feel her emotions, full of pride and Self Lust, it almost made him proud to be her oppocite, and yet he was annoyed about how Prideful she was, way to much for any girl he had ever known. He fallows her emotions till he finds Artemis wandering around looking very lost, "need help cat?" he asks.

Before Artemis can answer Iori hears the sound of silk on skin, "That must be her..."

He puts the dead dog next to the silver cat and opens the dressing room door, not caring if she even had any cloths on. "Anya we need to talk!" he says angrily, his voice full of the leadership that he knew that he needed to show from now on.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
  • Raziel noticed that Iori had stormed off in some direction just after he had told them about the meeting place.

Sion. I think I should follow Iori just in case something happens

Sion nodded his beak. Then Raziel found himself following Iori. Soon he saw Iori place Charlies courpse next to the silver cat that was Light's guardian. Soon he stormed into the dressing room

Raziel walked over to the dressing room and called out "Iori, trying to get lucky in the change room?"

Raziel knew he had just said a very obnoxious remark and was bound to get shouted at by Iori and Light

Netta

Hikari Ko
    Years
  • Artemis looked up at the angel of darkness but also at the dead dog guardian he put next to him which made him back off. He was slightly surprised when decided to follow the angel only to be followed by another angel.

Anya had taken off her dress and allowed it to slip when she felt the sudden feeling of darkness rush over her body in waves as she turned to see her door open and him walking in. Being naked, she really didn't mind, but she gave him a death look. As he yelled at her she closed her eyes and looked away.

"I don't care. Why should I worry about it? I'm not the one in trouble." she commented when the second one came in as she closed her eyes and when he mentioned about him getting lucky her body was outlined in light as she clutched her fists, her face red with furry.

"Get out of here!" she screamed as a huge explosion of light flew toward the two boys and send they flying to the side of the wall and she vanished from their sight in a blink of an eye.

She appeared on the roof top still naked, but her hair draped over her body as she clutched her fingers and looked down to see her clothing. She began to put them on while wondering how she was able to do that. The last thing she knew was she was angry that one, they invade her privacy, two insult her of having anything to do with the Angel of Darkness, and then yelling at her and then out in the open.

Artemis was rather surprised as he looked to the others. "Please, leave this to me. I can handle her. I'll scratch some sense into her, are you two aright first of all?" he asked and awaited for them to say anything.
    Anya looked down seeing how high she was and suddenly she screamed and crouched down to the roof, nearly hugging it at realizing how high she was. She didn't scream of being attack, she was screaming of fear at how high she was from the floor. It was after all, a big fear. She had no idea why she was afraid of heights. It was strange as she was always told that she hated flying and hated being picked up when she was a baby.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • Iori didn't answer the cat, he simply stood up and looked down at the Angel of either, "Smooth... now i have to go after her..." the looks at where he had left Charlie's body, it was gone. "Que!" He goes over and stares at the blackened floor. He growls, "I hate the world."

The sound of a scream gets his attention, Spreading his great black wings he flaps them once and exits, he goes striate threw the ceiling only leaving black feathers as a mark that he was there at all, as he comes out the roof he grabs Anya in his arms holding her as close to him as possible, closing his wings he whispers into her ear, "there is no reason for you to be scared... you and I.... we've been connected since we were conseived..." He looks into her eyes, "I'm the only one who really understands you, you only fear heights... because I fell from a three story building as a child, you're angry because you can feel my anger, you care for no one, because I have cared for everyone..." he smiles, "It's simple."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back