• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Egg-moved Dratinis! (Not asking for much)

Athena

Untitled.
    Years
    Egg-moved Dratinis! (Not asking for much)

Female (2) ............. Male (2)
    I now also have BRAVE (+Atk, -Speed) Dratinis<3 of level 1, UT with egg moves: Dragon dance, Dragonbreath, and Mist (it also knows leer).

I'm not asking for much, make a few offers. If anything I'll be looking for some level 1 eevees, females are good or of one of these natures: modest(3), timid(1), quiet(1), and impish(2).

But once again, just make an offer it's more of a wishlist more than anything.

Last edited:

Athena

Untitled.
    Years
    Oh my god. O_O SAHARA! I swear I am in love with you xDD! Um... what can I get you miss? xDD

Athena

Untitled.
    Years
    Okay! I will have a modest milotic with hypnosis by a bit later today :]! I have a modest milotic right now, but it doesn't know hypnosis yet... still gotta egg-move those buggers. x] Is it alright if I get you it a bit later?

Athena

Untitled.
    Years
    Okay that sounds perfect because I have class from 12-2pm anyway :]! Yay<3 Talk to you then and have a good trip to roseville!

To everyone else: Those dratinis still need homes!! x] I'm not asking for much! Just offer!

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
    Hey I will offer you a Torchic for a Dratini. Or any starter pokemon. I have a female Bulbasaur with Petal dance, or I can try to breed you a female Eevee. So how about it good ol friend Athena?

Athena

Untitled.
    Years
    Ya sounds good! I would love a torchic. :] I can give you that shroomish I had promised you before as well! x]

Athena

Untitled.
    Years
    Yay! Okay Whiteboy thank you x]~ There are still dratinis left everyone! They need homes! x]

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2014
    nice quick trade :P

sorry for taking so long to quit XD

got distracted by the TV :P

also, do you know what a Hardy nature up's when you lvl?

Last edited:

Athena

Untitled.
    Years
    Oh no problem xD! I was actually snooping your pretty pokemon so it was all good; I thought I was taking long to quit. Thanks for the trade once again<3<3 x]

LDgamer

pokemon breeder 2nd in command
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2008
    ill give you a girl aipom for any dratini (preferribly girl)

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2014
    then I can trade you something for an Aipom :P

also, the 3 lvl 100's + Dragonite is my current battle team :P

I'll make Moltic 1 as soon as I am not so lazy and EV train it XD

then I need a 6th :P

don't know who yet :O

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
    Ok Athena Ill be able to trade whenever you PM me ^^ So Im getting Dratini and Shroomish huh? Thank yous so much xD =D

Athena

Untitled.
    Years
    LDgamer: Sounds good!! x] Are you still on? I hope so.... xD
    Lil-Dill: We always seem to miss eachother! I will try to PM you if I see you on, and will you try the same for me? Hopefully we'll catch a good time soon!

Athena

Untitled.
    Years
    Nah, that's okay. xD I was just trying to give my dratinis homes. I already have an aipom.

Back