• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eevee's night out (new style)

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    I have just released Eevee's night out as a new style, if you have a big browser the forum will be displayed very small, so I suggest only 800x600 and 1024x768 max. Yes, there are still bugs in it, and DaDragonz isnt added to the community sites yet. And the stock colors are used on purpose :) enjoy.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Casey, I LOVE IT! It's replaced Altomare Light as my favourite skin. Now all I have to do is check if the silver shows up in my title OK...

Edit... It's fine ^_^

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    Eliana said:
    ^_^ Its very good but, its kinda standing to one side, if ya know what I mean o.o;;; I cant explain it
    Thanks guys:)

But yeah, its suppose to be on the side ;)

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
  • Yeah, it stands to one side, but other than that, it's pretty cool.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • Mr Cat Dog said:
    Casey, I LOVE IT! It's replaced Altomare Light as my favourite skin. Now all I have to do is check if the silver shows up in my title OK...

Edit... It's fine ^_^
    I agree 100... no 200% percent!

AWESOME theme Casey! *_*

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Awwwwwwws, its really cute Casey. <3 It is a bit small, but I think the little running Eevee at the top looks very kawaii. ^_____^ I am using that skin right now. =D

~Kelsey

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Sweet, you got done AZ. It looks great AZ, the colors are perfect. The colors are not too light nor too dark. I think I'll stick with this for the layout I use.
    Just one little thing, the banner needs to bring you back to the main page when you click it.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Yes, that is bugging me quite a bit, since I've become used to clicking the banner on the top. I'm sure you'll be able to fix it though ^_^

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I like it, its very nice, Not to keen on the green though, Like the banner, fetching, and the forum layout, so meh I love it!

Back