• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+~Drew Fan Club~+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    I'm on here whenever I can get to the library...but between school, work, homework naps video games, eating and other stuff...well...yeah, you get the point. XD

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I haven't been posting as much. I don't know that many people here, so I bored.

So uh... wheres Drew O_O

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Grr...Itachi. I feel so bad for Sasuke, he was so cute as a kid! Imagine if Sasuke's clan hadn't been wiped out by his brother...Would he be outgoing? O.o

I imagine he would be.
    But not Naruto-happy-go-lucky, but I figure he'd be more out-going than he is...

oo; and I'm back!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    ^^; Nah...I'm not too sure anyone could be either.

Well wait... Jiraiya. xD
    I was watching the dub yesterday and he did the 'Building Destruction' Jutsu, or something like that... and they called it the Bring Down the House Jutsu... xD That was my daily 'WTF Moment'.

Katsu-Bang

Nankurunasai~
    Years

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    xD I'll make sure to watch those soon!

And thank you! I love your new theme too! x3
    Even though...to be honest... I like ShikamaruxTemari better. ^^; But ShikaxIno is still cute.

DestinyOfAsh

Destiny Can Not Be Changed
    Years
    Wow....how longs it been since I was last here? lol too long I believe well anyways how ya been Drew? good? hope so I've been pretty good just busy
    well catch ya later

Signed:DestinyOfAsh

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    DestinyOfAsh - Oh, I've been pretty good, thanks! And yeah, it has been awhile.. x3 At least some people still stop by now and then, though!

Roselia - x__x Yikes, sorry! I'm still alive... just busy. ><; ^^;
    Hopefully I'll be more active now... and Spring Break is coming up!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    ahaha, Well thats true.
    I remember I had a friend who stopped being active on this one site for awhile and I was all "I thought you died! oo; " .... ^^;

But I've been good. Actually, I was sick for like 6 days ...x__x but it was just a cold, and its gone day. (Wheeee~!)

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    ahaha, Well thats true.
    I remember I had a friend who stopped being active on this one site for awhile and I was all "I thought you died! oo; " .... ^^;

But I've been good. Actually, I was sick for like 6 days ...x__x but it was just a cold, and its gone day. (Wheeee~!)

OMG I was sick last week too.For three days though. IT got me out of school though ^______^

You seem hyper right now Drew... anything we should know about? XDDDD

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    xD Yeah, I love it when it gets you out of school.

Lol, and actually I wasn't hyper when I posted that...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back