• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~ Dragon Warrior Monsters ~

Jonbo

The Sunflora Savior
    Years
    I'm not talkin about the new version, "Dragon Warrior Monsters: Joker", im talkin old school.

Specifcally Dragon Warrior Monsters 2, for Gameboy Color. One of the best RPGs I've ever played. Anyone share my infinite love for this game, or even the first one?

(PS, im playin right now)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Oh god I loved the first game! I never got to play the second game but... Dragon Warrior Monsters was SO MUCH LOVE.

It took me years to beat it and ever since I did, I haven't had much of a drive to play it since I won't let myself restart. I utterly adored it, though. I can't even guess at how many hours I must have clocked with that game. XD I loved all the monsters, too. I can't remember what my final party was though. I think it was like... a Phoenix, and the... the Zapbird or something? Or maybe it was the monster that came from breeding those two. I forget. D': And now I'm rambling.

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I'm not talkin about the new version, "Dragon Warrior Monsters: Joker", im talkin old school.

Specifcally Dragon Warrior Monsters 2, for Gameboy Color. One of the best RPGs I've ever played. Anyone share my infinite love for this game, or even the first one?

(PS, im playin right now)

As of DQ8, the Sereis changed it's name to its Japanese One: Dragon Quest

btw, the Entire DQM Series:

Dragon Warrior Monster (GB/GBC)
    Dragon Warrior Monsters 2: Cobi's Journey (GB/GBC)
    Dragon Warrior Monsters 2: Tara's Adventure (GB/GBC)
    Dragon Quest Monsters 1+2 (PSOne) Japan Only
    Dragon Quest Monsters: Caravan Heart (GBA) Japan Only
    Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker (DS)

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
    I loved the series.
    The first Dragon Warrior (Quest) Monsters was nice, but the maze dungeons were so boring...and kinda hard too. I didn't like it nearly as much as the sequel. (although I loved getting pooped on by the SkyDragon) x)

DQM2: Cobi's Journey) was (and is) one of my favorite GBC games so far. (besides...just about every other GBC game that I have *shot*) The storyline was a bit wierd, but I liked the music and all the new monsters. I hated defeating the NiteRich boss. That guy took me forever to kill.
    DQM 2 and Mario VS Donkey Kong were just about the only games I played during summer vacation back in 2004. Good times.
    I don't plan on getting Joker anytime soon.

They should really have a world like this in Kingdom Hearts III.

Back