• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Doomsday

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    aka How would you react if PC just ended for good all of a sudden?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Shrug and move on to another place I can lurk in.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    As much as I'd like to say that I'm not depending on having this place, I'd at least feel a bit like Sheep haha.

I'd need a new place for nerding out about Homestuck and Doctor Who and Steven Universe and Pokémon and whatnot, at the very least d: This place isn't just for pokémon. It's an outlet of feels.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    how dare you even ask something like this rika >:[

I've spent so much time here over the years I honestly don't know what I'd do if it were to suddenly close one day.

Years
    C'est la vie. It's a nice forum, mostly good people, but life goes on. I'd just have to adjust where I spend my internet time.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    I'd probably go back to being a productive well-adjusted citizen of the world. Sounds awful. I'd miss you all.

Does that mean Discord goes down as well? What am I supposed to do with all my free time?

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
    Obviously invite everyone to a separate discord with sections for every part of the forum. Gotta keep the community together while a more permanent move is planned!

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
    Back to comprehending Smogon with me :c or to a forum similar to PC, but much, much more quiet.

Or Reddit, even though it's a pretty so-so site.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    if pc was gone id hope to keep in touch with my friends via skype/whatever the primary IM service at the time is.

Back