• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Does your Girlfriend play video games? Ladies: Do you play video games?

Kirlay

Newbie Hacker~
Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2010
    Well, of course.
    I love Super Smash Bros. And I've played Tekken and Mortal Kombat before. It was okay, but I got bored after a while.
    Sometimes I play Harvest Moon when I need to relax.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • I play video games...constantly xD

As for my girlfriend, well I'll tell ya when I get one....

Zerrah.

Mauling with Ursaring
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 15, 2018
    I am a girl, and I love video games. I play: The Jak and Daxter Trilogy, The Sly Cooper Trilogy, Sims 2 Pets, Guitar Hero, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and Ocarina of Time, The Lord of the Rings II, all Pokemon GBA/DS games, Pokemon XD and Colleseum, My Sims, Nintendogs, and... KINGDOM HEARTS!!!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    I like video games, and play them. But only certain ones. I enjoy Harvest Moon and the Sims for sure, pokemon and final fantasy even tho I can never defeat any of the final fantasies. So i eventually give up on those ones lol

She-Elf

Nyaa :3
    Years
  • MARIO :D I love mario ^__^ I also play kingdom hearts and Final fantasy x, but right now my brother have my nintendo and the playstation :(
    My boyfriend and I play sometimes, not so much anymore, we play things like wario ware and mario party :D Fun! ^_^ I love videogames :)
    I also love Zelda, ocarina of time :)

GrovyleGamer2007

9-year PokeVetran
    Years
  • I have girls that are friends. But not actual girlfriends. But there's only one girl I know that absolutely loves games. All the other girls I know like a few games, but aren't all that hardcore about it.

Years
  • My girlfriend loves mario games, absolutely loves them... Not so much with the pokemon though... I sometimes get criticised for playing it too much lol

Denuo

Samuel » Casual Collector
    Years
  • ChildishEnvyx3, ie my girlfriend does. Pokemon and most Anime stuff she's into, any game really except World of Warcraft :O

Sam

Back