• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do you sleep naked?

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I wear my underwear, a shirt, and socks. In summer I lose the socks and shirt. Sleeping naked feels uncomfortable I imagine, as I tend to get cold easily.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I sleep naked every night unless I'm at a friend's house of course. it feels so good on my skin and idk it's just more comfortable in general.

well i can only imagine two emergencies in the night either someone trying to kill me or a fire. could care less if im naked in front of someone trying to kill me... if there's a fire you could bring a blanket with you or if you're me i always have pajamas or a towel wrap next to my bed for when i wake up in the morning anyway. regardless seems a little silly to live my life in constant fear of that happening and not enjoy the comfort of sleeping naked

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I don't like being naked in general, so lol. I sleep in a t-shirt and underwear. That's it.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    Yes PJs, no socks. Exact choices depend on the time of year and how hot/cold my bedroom is.

AlphaTangoFoxtrot

Johto-vah's Witness
    Years
    I fall asleep in anything from a pair of boxers (usually on my bathroom floor while I wait for my shower to warm up...and subsequently let it run cold) to a full outfit (seriously, sometimes even shoes.) This is due largely in part to the fact that I'm a bit of an insomniac, so I tend to do this absolutely adorable thing where I more or less pass out from exhaustion rather than fall asleep. Thus, I sometimes end up falling asleep midday in the clothes I wear to class (and usually end up sleeping through class). When I do fall asleep at a normal hour, shorts and a t shirt. Socks are a no because it's awful for your feet. They need to breathe, man. Seriously, I usually get more upset about falling asleep with socks on than I do about sleeping in class on the occasions when I fall asleep midday.

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    My room is a frozen tundra because of how cold we put on the air conditioner during bed time, and I like it that way. Sleeping naked would freeze me. Thus, I don't do it. I always sleep in a tanktop, shorts, and with one sock on, one sock off. Don't ask about that last one. I just like it that way.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    Considering the general temperature of the Southeast Asian region, I usually just sleep without the shirt on unless I need to use the air conditioner.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    Yes. Usually. I started sleeping nude in high school and fell in love with it. In college, I warned my roommates I wasn't gonna give it up because it felt so nice.

Currently, however, we're renting a room and the bed we got doesnt have sheets long enough to cover both of us (doesn't cover me sufficiently anyways) so I've had to go back to a T-shirt, boxers, and socks. And that last one angers me because I hate wearing socks to bed unless the power is out and its really f-ing cold. Once we're in our own place, I look forward to nude sleeping again.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    Yeah, in warm weather, I do. Otherwise, I sleep in a shirt and underwear.

I've also walked around the flat naked, when i've been home alone, of course!

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    It's really really rare. Usually I sleep in just my underwear.
    Hell no to walking around outside my bedroom naked or even semi-naked though. :P

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    I sleep in my underwear and a t-shirt. 8D I get hot easily, especially under a comforter too. Not that the comforter is really all that heavy though. I don't like sleeping naked because it's uncomfortable. :c

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    This is the best thread in the world. Best thread PC.

Anyway, I sleep usually with what I wore during the day, like if i went out all well dressed, I sleep wearing that so the next morning, I can still dispose of the filth and change, rather than change the night before, thereby wasting clothes.

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2019
    I usually sleep in my T-shirt and underwear. But when it's too hot in my house during the summer I sleep naked {XD}
    Don't know is it really healthy to sleep naked but for me it isn't very comfortable ;-;

Back