• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you like naruto?

Like naruto

• I love naruto

Votes: 39 72.2%
  • i'ts OK (i guess)

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • NO

Votes: 8 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
    No. Can't stand it.

I've never heard of it until now. It ain't on TV here so I looked for an ep on the net.

IMO its crap. Dunno about everyone else

o.o
    the first ep was pretty cool already.. and it gets better as you watch.. well, at least until the end of the Chuunin exams..

it's the first time I hear someone say it's crap.. ><

Years
    I won't say it's crap, but I don't get it, I don't get why it's so bloody popular, and I don't get the fandom as it's ridiciously pairing driven. I've seen the first 10 episodes and I wasn't impressed as frankly it's all archetypal (I can count like 5 characters in fiction with similar tragic origins to Naruto's. Been done before, right?), plus the fillers don't help.

So, yeah, no.

Last edited:

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I don't like it very much either, I tried getting into it but that wasn't happeneing. Plus, I didn't find the manga very intersting either, it was just sort of dull.

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
    Naruto definitely has their dullest moments.. they keep talking non-stop, which makes some episodes kinda draggy. but I just can't seem to stop watching it.. cos' there are indeed some eps that are really good :P

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I got bored of it when they went on nonstop filler. At least that's scheduled to end soon enough.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    The original anime storyline, yes, I like that, but the fillers plain and simple suck, and they won't end until February, oh well.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    The original anime storyline, yes, I like that, but the fillers plain and simple suck, and they won't end until February, oh well.
    Marchish, actually.

What's funny is that given one more year, we could have done the time jump in real time.

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2006
    Naruto is alright. I think it is somewhat overrated. So, Naruto is OK.

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    I'll find it as really interesting and amusing show <3333
    Characters and the plot are really good^^

J

good morning
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2016
    Well, Naruto rock....ed. (imo)
    After the Sasuke Arc, it's been going downhill :( (again, imo)
    I liked Naruto's old clothes better. :(

Poké King

A Mixed Bag...
    Years
    • MD
    • Seen Apr 25, 2007
    Do I like Naruto?
    Yes and no.

On the one hand when the action is there its great and can be intense plus I like all the Ninja Art stuff. I also enjoy the music as it really gets you in the moment.

But unfortunately on the other hand sometimes the episodes drag on so much, I mean there is so much talking and gaps of time that drag on forever. For example in the battle between Gaara and Rock Lee it took 3 fricking episodes to end. I mean it was cool in a lot of parts but damn that is too long for a battle of that nature. Other things I don't like is Naruto can tend to be annoying and the dramatics can sometimes be on the heavy side which can get annoying too. Finally my biggest WTF moment is there Ninja's and do the whole stealth thing but Naruto wears a bright orange jump suit thing. I mean I know its Anime but even that is a bit much for Anime.

Do I like Naruto?

Well, I love it when its great and hate it when its not so I guess I can't give a truly "Yes" answer but its a decent Anime and I can see how its grown so popular because if you can get over the bad stuff you could easily become obsessed though I can't get passed that stuff which is why I'm not a super fan.

Niwa

.Blank
    Years
    Naruto is a pretty good series, although I dont watch the anime, the manga itself gets boring while focusing completley on Naruto, though the it IS about Naruto..ah im digress. Its one of my favorite animes/mangas lower then One Piece and Airgear but higher then Busou Renkin.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    I think this anime is so over rated! Being over rated is another story though, I think this anime is ok, I don't really watch it but my brother does and I catch parts of it.

Poké King

A Mixed Bag...
    Years
    • MD
    • Seen Apr 25, 2007
    Well, anyone who does like Naruto there is a marathon on Cartoon Network right now that last most of the day.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I love Naruto, personally.
    Its a fun series. ^^

All of my friends like it too. x3
    However, I'm not a dubbie... >> I've liked it since 2002. ^^

Back