• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you like Linkin Park?

Status
Not open for further replies.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    why do u create a thread to crap somthing? y y y ?

i love linkin park

reanimation and new albulm has remixes with rappers

new albumn with jay z now u think they crap?

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Linkin Park PWNS.....u btter hope some of the PC members dont see this they love linkin park

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    god..geek it'll make em mad XP.....what did ya think XP and m talkin to pokemunna XD

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Lol, rap, people talking really fast bragging about their money, cars, jewelry, oh and of course, we can't forget the baggy clothes and pants to the buttcrack and a cussword every other word! Yes, rap really is awesome[/sarcasm]

Anyways, this thread should be locked, total pointless SPAM and bashing something else, but eh, Linkin Park is awesome

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    DragonTrainer said:
    Lol, rap, people talking really fast bragging about their money, cars, jewelry, oh and of course, we can't forget the baggy clothes and pants to the buttcrack and a cussword every other word! Yes, rap really is awesome[/sarcasm]
    lmao true..but really whats the point of this thrEAd if u like rap then u shoulda made a thread about it not jus to diss one of the best bands ever :\

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    Yeah, there is gonna be alot of bashing here..... DT is right. but anyway, I like Linkin Park alot.

Years
    Linkin Park is overhyped. Yes, I know that this is because of their record label, but, it seems like EVERYONE likes them. I honestly hate bands like that.
    Their first album was great. I love it, still. Reanimation...Fook, it was a CD of Remixes and stuff! Like, there were only two new songs, and only one of them was any good! My December rocks. Meteora. Agh. I HATE Meteora. I listened to it once, and hated it. After listening to it 50 times, I almost liked it, but, not really. It`s medeocre, at best. Then Live In Texas doesn`t really count, because, usually live albums aren`t that great.

So, all in all...Linkin Park has lost their...appeal to me.

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    I love Linkin Park. They are my 3rd favorite band. (Yes, I keep a list because of all of the different bands I listen to. XD) I like all of their CD's.

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
    killax said:
    I don't like it much I'm more into Rap
    ^ Nice way to up your post count.

-----------------------------------
    Camp Kill Yourself said:
    Linkin Park is overhyped. Yes, I know that this is because of their record label, but, it seems like EVERYONE likes them. I honestly hate bands like that.
    To "hate" something merely because you consider it to be overhyped is completely stupid.

Camp Kill Yourself said:
    Reanimation...Fook, it was a CD of Remixes and stuff! Like, there were only two new songs, and only one of them was any good!
    Yeah, a CD of remixes, that's kinda what the title implies - "reanimation"

Camp Kill Yourself said:
    Meteora. Agh. I HATE Meteora. I listened to it once, and hated it. After listening to it 50 times, I almost liked it, but, not really. It`s medeocre, at best.
    Great, but I'm almost positive nobody really cares...

Camp Kill Yourself said:
    So, all in all...Linkin Park has lost their...appeal to me.
    Sorry to hear that.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Jeff said:
    No way man Linkin Park is the worst band ever.
    I agree. Linkin is crap on legs. He's ok I guess with lyrics, but he can't sing. All he does is yell and a bit of loud singing... well when his vocal cords and lungs are ruined... tut tut

he's ok... but pretty bad.

w00t for Maroon5 Avril and DELTA!

Years
    • Seen today
    I linkin park, it's not the bst band but it is really good. Yes band not singer like someone above posted....and really nice rap steryotype DT -_-

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Yes, gotta love stereotypes, but mostly when I hear rap that's all it is ;P

Years
    • Seen today
    Ahh, I suppose you're right...wasn't like that in the early 90's...too bad there are only a handfull of rappers that don't rap about the generic stuff and who's music acutally have meaning...talk about off topic ^ ^;

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Lol, it's kinda true though, ironically to stereotypes, most rap music is about da bling bling, da ho'z and da money xD. I hate the rap music videos ><

Years
    • Seen today
    DragonTrainer said:
    Lol, it's kinda true though, ironically to stereotypes, most rap music is about da bling bling, da ho'z and da money xD. I hate the rap music videos ><
    XD...sad but true...listen to Kanye West then his music is good, positive, and not much cussing...*leaves before anyone notices he is offtopic*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back