• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you chew your DS Pen/Stylus?

Do you chew your DS Pen/Stylus?

• Total voters

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
Years
  • OMG, my mom hates it when I do that too...

I chew it like all the time :P I know it may be wierd but it's like an addiction when my nerves are haywire during battle :D
    Same thing what he said. I chew it, my mom doesn't want me to put that in my mouth, and it happens when I'm too focused in the game.

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • Nah, but I almost swallowed it for some reason.. it fell into my mouth when I was throwing it up and down for some stupid reason. >:

No, I don't.. but all I tend to do is just poke my cheek with my stylus.. or.. throw it across the room.
    But sometimes I put my teeth on it.. but I don't bite it or scratch it or anything.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I just poke it against my upper lip for some reason, I never actually bite it.

It's the same with real pens and pencils; I poke my lip with them when I'm stuck on a question or something like that.

Years
  • I don´t chew it.. but I have it in my mouth a lot of the time, just the very end (either end) and flip it up and down...

... And sometimes forget it´s there and get really confused until I talk to myself and hear it clatter on the desk or floor.

Years
  • No, I never gotten into the habit of chewing my DS stylus before. I wasn't even aware a lot of people did this until I started reading this thread.

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
  • I used to... but then the little handle thingy came off, so I stopped ._.

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Hahaha I chew on mine sometimes. I don't do it all the time so it's not all chewed up. But I always had a nasty habbit of chewing on random things. xD

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Nope, chewing my stylus never once entered my mind. It's pretty and pink and I don't want to ruin it with bite marks D: So no, I do not chew on my stylus at all.

Back