• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Distribution events you'd like to see?

Years
    I'd want to see Mew, Mewtwo, Arceus...or actually, any of those Legendaries in general, because Nintendo seems to want to keep them to itself; even Jirachi, which is one of the poster-boy characters of Hoenn, since they already put out Rayquaza. Also, Hoopa and Volcanion who I'm still waiting for an actual Wi-Fi release.

Embernight

Dragon Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2022
    Arceus. I had an event distributed Arceus from gen 4 that I tried to transfer over to OR/AS, but it wouldn't let me. Now it's stuck in the Gen V games that I never play. I wish I had kept it in SoulSilver, at least I play on that game every now and then. :( I even started up a new game on HeartGold, but I won't get to activate the Sinjoh Ruin Event.
    Anyway, there's an Arceus in the Hoopa movie, so maybe?

Tek

Years
    i just want to see the number of events increase. don't even have to be legendaries, just give us some unique stuff with ribbons to trade and collect.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    I would like to see an manaphy egg event as not every one has completed Ranger to get the egg.

This is a big one that I'm hoping to see, because I'm in the category of people who hasn't played Ranger (I have obtained a Manaphy, but it was via trading and I'd like the opportunity to get my own). It would fit to have a Manaphy event in ORAS, since Hoenn has the big abundance of water. I wonder if maybe we'd get another spin-off tie-in? That'd be pretty neat, but I'd be happy with any kind of Manaphy event haha

Back