• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon: Dawn and Dusk

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
    i only have Dawn, so i wouldnt know

BUGS: i have noticed in my item lists that i put Digimin600 's in the item list, when i checked my items, it wasnt there, so it could be Digiar600 perhaps? once i find out, i will change it.

Another item which you can get out of the island called "Digivolve Disk???" shouldnt that be gate disk???

ITEMS: (part 10)

Sinduramon - Antinumb T
    Shurimon - Speed Ring B
    GranKuwagamon - Antipoison T
    Gulfmon - Full Digimin S
    Sinduramon - Digimin600 T

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
    Years
    does anyone know the requirements for mineravamon duftmon apocallymon neptunemon and zeedmeliummon

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
    does anyone know the requirements for mineravamon duftmon apocallymon neptunemon and zeedmeliummon
    No.BTW, I feel great cuz in the Platinum Tamer Test I got Minomon and IpDramonP to low health like 2/4, and Kuramon death!!!!!I found a glitch a few weeks ago, I was fighting 3 Saberleomon, and after killin one of them, it's picture stayed yet acted like it was dead.Man, I need a better Mega that isn't Megagargomon for the PTT, and my Valkirymon has the greatest speed stat on my party:813 or os.

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
    Years
    howd you get it that high and good job with the platnium rank i uses dianamon omnimon shinegreymonruin omnimon was avoiding lots of the attacks and alot of healing items that how i beat them i also ran into 5 saberleomon it wasnt pretty

mudkiprulz

Yay Mudkipz
    Years
    Given that the storylines differ, which game do you feel is better, and why? I had planned to import Dusk, since Night Claw sounds more manly, but Dawn was sent to me for free, so I may as well play that.

well, there are also exclusives, like sunmon-apollomon for dawn and ?-dianamon for dusk and you can get a shinegreymon burst mode AND Mgaogamon burst mode in dawn which ShineBM is only available to dawn.

Joey the Cockroach

Years
    there is one digimon which i want, and it is the In-Training version of Lunamon. i am willing to trade Sunmon for it.

bit bad luck: Angewomon wont digivolve as its spirit is one off digivolution.

nearly seen 200 digimon, i am getting close. just still gotta do the Gaia Origin, but i wont do it until Angewomon digivolves.

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
    there is one digimon which i want, and it is the In-Training version of Lunamon. i am willing to trade Sunmon for it.

bit bad luck: Angewomon wont digivolve as its spirit is one off digivolution.

nearly seen 200 digimon, i am getting close. just still gotta do the Gaia Origin, but i wont do it until Angewomon digivolves.
    If you want Angewomon to digivolve, raise her spirit with a Farm Good.Today I degenerated Megagargomon and got his aptitud to 99, I also degenerated Dianamon.After I Evolve them again I'll challenge the PTT.BTW I have the digimon you want, I'll tarde ya for Chibomon or Sunmon, but preferably Chibbomon.

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
    Years
    well, there are also exclusives, like sunmon-apollomon for dawn and ?-dianamon for dusk and you can get a shinegreymon burst mode AND Mgaogamon burst mode in dawn which ShineBM is only available to dawn.

you cant get shinegreymonburst mode in dusk inless you hatch it or a digimon required to get it thats how i got salamon crimsongallantmon chibomon which got me impdramon fighter and sunmon and Mgaogamon burst mode isnt exclusive to dusk .

If you want Angewomon to digivolve, raise her spirit with a Farm Good.Today I degenerated Megagargomon and got his aptitud to 99, I also degenerated Dianamon.After I Evolve them again I'll challenge the PTT.BTW I have the digimon you want, I'll tarde ya for Chibomon or Sunmon, but preferably Chibbomon.

hatch chibomon and sunmon from an egg by matching theres a guild on gamewinners

i got a sngreymonburstmode today so hes is only exclusive if you dont have wifi

Last edited:

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
    Years

rose if you think platnium is bad you should try legend youll be lucky to beat the first guy

mudkiprulz

Yay Mudkipz
    Years
    can iask again? my Qs were bumped 2 pages before this one.

how do you get the cool thing to happen in the digifarm?

once you get a special area can you get the exclusives like kuramon?

Joey the Cockroach

Years
    3 other digimon i want: Kuramon, SkullGreymon and Keramon. i think that these are only available on Dusk, but with my Infermon, i cant digivolve it or degenerate it as i need Keramon. as for SkullGreymon, i need it for Kimeramon.

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
    Years
    yay i became as legend tamer last night chronomon was so easy i beat him 1 on 1 with a digimon i got 2 days ago

Joey the Cockroach

Years
    whoa, thats good Army, im still only on Gold Tamer at the minute

digimon also looking for: Magnamon. how do you get this cool digimon? is it by Armor digivolving?

Drakorn

[b][color=red]Skarmory is love[/color][/b]
    Years
    Does anyone know the requirements for Apocalymon?

Phantomon -> Apocalymon: Lv71+, Dark EXP44444+, Must have Befriended Apocalymon

whoa, thats good Army, im still only on Gold Tamer at the minute

digimon also looking for: Magnamon. how do you get this cool digimon? is it by Armor digivolving?

If I remember correctly you can use either

Lilymon and Angewomon
    Lilamon and Angewomon
    one digimon @ 60+

Good luck you two.

Joey the Cockroach

Years
    i have just found out there that you cant trade digimon through Wi-Fi and you can only match digimon and battle online. why cant you trade?!?!?

Back