• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Did you know?

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
  • New game, basic stuff. Just ask the user below if he or she knows a certain fact. Then, the next user answers yes or no and asks if the following user knows a certain fact. Now let's start.

Did you know bees die when they sting someone?

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    I didn't even know Maputo was a thing, though I've heard of Mozambique before; so no, I didn't.

Did you know praying mantises rarely eat their mates in the wild? It primarily happens in captivity under stressful conditions

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    I knew about the first part but not about the second. I always thought it was just a pervasive myth.

Did you know the savannah cat is a felid hybrid of a domestic cat and a serval?

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Yes! I love platypuses. Such strange animals.

Did you know dolphins have more folds/wrinkles in their brains than we do?

Hocus_Pokemon

Psychic Master
    Years
  • Yes

Did you know that Europeans eat 50% of the world's chocolates according to the International Cocoa Organization?

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2020
    Tested a game last week, Archwar on playstore, not sure it's anyone's cup of tea but checked out just fine

Years
    • Online now
    Sort of. I've heard most attacks on humans are accidental, and they usually back off after one bite.

Did you know that hibernation during the summer is known as aestivation?

Raffi

Greatest Trickster
    Years
  • Nope, but that sounds like a nightmare! My heart goes out to that fellow.

Did you know that sea otters hold hands while asleep so they don't separate?

Years
  • that's wholesome as heck thanks for the info G

did you know that dogs look at you when they poop because they're in a defenseless position, thus trusting you to protect them if a dangerous situation occurs?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    i believe it.

contrary, did you know cats stare at you while they poop to make sure you don't attack them?

yea, we don't deserve dogs but we sure do deserve cats.

Back