• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Diamond / Pearl Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rxpapi12

Metal Gear....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2009
    What is there to do after youve:
    -BEat ELite 4
    -Complete Battle tower streaks
    -EV train pokemon
    -collect shinys
    -win pokemon contests.

Is there anything left? What do you do in Pokemon Diamond now?
    mix records with tons of ppl so u can finally get grand lotto prize lol

cyan.

▲ 愛してる .
    Years
    On Valor Lakefront (Or you could say route 213), a girl lost her room key. Some people found it, where is it?

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    On Valor Lakefront (Or you could say route 213), a girl lost her room key. Some people found it, where is it?

And you call yourself Cynthia? Anyway, you get it by using the itemfinder app that you got from Dawn and it is sightly above the entrance to it with a guy who heals your pokemon. For an oddly short journey.

rxpapi12

Metal Gear....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2009
    I beat the E4 21 times on my ds the date is January 31 being the weekend so....
    wheres my rival with his tougher team in the fight area?

is there a berry that stops pokemon from having to recharge from doing moves such as hyper beam?

what is the name of the berry that cure confusion?

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    I beat the E4 21 times on my ds the date is January 31 being the weekend so....
    wheres my rival with his tougher team in the fight area?

is there a berry that stops pokemon from having to recharge from doing moves such as hyper beam?

what is the name of the berry that cure confusion?

No, that's only on weekens. He is in the mountain during weekdays (you need to fight the Elite4 once!) and during the fight areas on weekends. Also, don't change your clock as it will mess up the game's normal systems. Events will not occur for 24 hours, sorry. I learned that the hard way.

cyan.

▲ 愛してる .
    Years
    And you call yourself Cynthia? Anyway, you get it by using the itemfinder app that you got from Dawn and it is sightly above the entrance to it with a guy who heals your pokemon. For an oddly short journey.
    I don't get it, I use it and it doesn't work I press 'A' too.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Are you over the tile or beside it? Also, you need to get a few badges and talk to the lady who can't open her door. Then it's activated. I just did it before Sunyshore City and it worked.

rxpapi12

Metal Gear....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2009
    No, that's only on weekens. He is in the mountain during weekdays (you need to fight the Elite4 once!) and during the fight areas on weekends. Also, don't change your clock as it will mess up the game's normal systems. Events will not occur for 24 hours, sorry. I learned that the hard way.
    that suck guess i'll put my clock back....

djvolcom

Private Detective
    Years
    Okay, I beat the elite four, and arrived at the battle zone, and in my pokedex I got 139 recorded, how can I get 150 pokemon so I can get the national pokedex? (pokemon battles at the tower won;t be recored!)

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2023
    The only way to do it is to fight trainers or trade with people.

For Dialga/Palkia, talk to the old woman in Canalave City. She'll show you a picture of the one you can't get.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    Is there any downside to using daycare to level a pokemon? >_>

I'm trying to get a decent IVed buneary, but the best I have is speed, HP, and att, but has non existant defenses :P So I was thinking of using her as the mom w/ everstone, and hope her good IVs pass down.

But if things go bad, I still want to be able to raise her... will that work? Or will daycare mess with her EVs in the future? :S

The Ebon Blade

The Fuzz...
    Years
    Is there any downside to using daycare to level a pokemon? >_>

you don't get any EV training.... plus you don't get to choose what moves you learn. really, in my opinion, the only point to the day care is breeding

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    you don't get any EV training.... plus you don't get to choose what moves you learn. really, in my opinion, the only point to the day care is breeding

Err, I mean, I will EV train after :P

But if I use her to breed, and the eggs don't find suitable results. If I EV train afterwards, is there any downside to that? >_>

cyan.

▲ 愛してる .
    Years
    Okay, so in the daycare, I put a lvl 29 ditto with a 52 ledian.
    Now the ditto is 33. Why'd this happen?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back