• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Design-a-Pokemon Planning. Help needed!

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Design-a-Pokemon

Note: This thread is basically what the actual thread will look like, we will just take out some things before actually posting it.

---About
    Participants decide on their own Pokemon's type, base stats, ability, art (design)/sprite, moveset, name, egg moves/egg group, TM's/HM's, dex entry, and others. Depending on how many participants, you will either be put into groups, or be participating by yourself. If a large amount of people sign up, this could be community-wide.

---The Design-a-Pokemon Team
    These are the people that helped put this event together. Without them, this thread wouldn't be here right now.
    deku - Host, Suggestor
    Let's Get Lost Together - Host
    Kaori - Host
    Blazers - Co-Host
    Vesper - Co-Host
    Zet - Supervisor

---Help Needed!
    All we need is one judge, to help decide the winners!

---Prize?
    We could have a prize, but what would it be? Mabe some graphics, or if they have Wi-Fi a shiny. Or no prize at all. We need to decide about a prize or no prize.

---How it Will Work
    I will put sections, like these ones, for each aspect of the Design-a-Pokemon Contest. I will include tips on what to do in each section, and what to do if you can't complete a certain area. Also, I will hint how each section will be judged. Every aspect must be completed. They are: Type, Ability, Moveset, Name, Egg Moves/Egg Group, Art (Design)/Sprite, TMs/HMs, Base Stats, Dex Entry, and Other Aspects. Each will be worth a maximum of 10 points, and depending on what area a set minimum and maximum bonus.

---Type
    Maximum Points: 10
    First, to start making your own Pokemon you need to decide on a type. There are 17 types, and a ton of different combonations. You can choose just one type, or you can mix and match and come up with a duo-type Pokemon. Be creative!

Types:
    Normal
    Fire
    Water
    Grass
    Electric
    Ice
    Fighting
    Poison
    Ground
    Flying
    Psychic
    Bug
    Rock
    Ghost
    Dragon
    Dark
    Steel

Judging: We will judge this area on creativity. If someone makes a dual-type that is not yet made, then they will get bonus points. Completing this area will get at least 10 points. Bonuses will be rewarded to people with ultimate creativity. Failure in completing this area will recieve 0 points.

---Ability
    Once you have a type, you will need to give your Pokemon an ability. There are a total of 124 abilities, listed here. Have the ability reflect the Pokemon that you have in mind, the Pokemon's type, and every other aspect of your Pokemon. If you don't see an ability that will work with your Pokemon, you can create an ability by filling out this form:

Name:
    Effect:

Judging: We will judge this area on how well the ability represents the Pokemon. If someone makes up a new ability, then they will get bonus points. Completing this area will get at least 10 points. Failure in completing this area will recieve 0 points.

---Base Stats
    Base Stats are the stats a Pokemon has when it is level 100 without any EV's no IV's, and no stat enhancements. Sound's confusing? Not really. Is your Pokemon defence-oriented? Then have it's highest stats in Defence or Special Defence. Is your Pokemon like Chancey? Then give it a jaw-dropping amount of HP. If your Pokemon is an evolution or pre-evolution of an existing Pokemon, then go to that Pokemon's Dex page on Serebii, and make your Pokemon stats a little higher or lower, respectively. Also, try to be reasonable. Don't make your Spiritomb pre-evo have base stats of 1000/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000.

There are 6 Stat areas, and each need to be filled out in this format:
    HP: /Atk: /Def: /SpA: /SpD: /Spe:

Judging: We will judge this area on how realistic it is. No bonus points will be rewarded. Completing this area will get at least 10 points. Failure in completing this area will recieve 0 points.

---Art (Design)/Sprite
    Now it is time to design your own Pokemon! Have it look like it would, considering everything else. If your Pokemon has superior defence, then you could make it look like it has a hard outer-covering. Also, if your Pokemon is Fire type, don't make it have raindrops on its body. Be realistic! You don't have to do both the Art and the Sprite, just either or. We won't judge on your art skills, just if you do it! If you absolutley can't turn in a Sprite or a piece of art depicting your Pokemon, then write a well-detailed description (with at least 4 lines). If you can draw/sprite, then you don't have to turn in both, unless you want to wow us! You can also turn in a shiny version or description, telling us the different colors.

Judging: We will judge this area based on if they do it. This is probably the hardest aspect so far, so we'll be lucky if anyone even does it. Exceptional art skills or writing 4+ lines will get bonus points, if a description is less than 4 lines, less points will be rewarded. We will not judge on how well the art is! If they are realistic with their art or writing, they will at least get 10 points.

---Moveset
    Now your Pokemon needs moves. Every Pokemon learns certain moves at certain times. You need to make a list of moves that your Pokemon learns and at what time they learn that move. Be realistic; don't have you Fire type Pokemon learn only Water type moves. Give your Pokemon a good movepool, and have fun. If you so wish, you can create a signature move for your Pokemon, which is the last move it learns. To make a signature move you must fill in this form:

Attack Name:
    Type:
    Category:
    Attack:
    Accuracy:
    PP:
    Description:

Judging: We will judge this area on how realistic the movepool is, and if they do it. Bonuses will be rewarded if participants make a signature move for their Pokemon. By completing this area, participants will get at least 10 points. Failure to complete this area will result in 0 points rewarded.

---Name
    Now that you are almost finished with your Pokemon, it needs a key aspect that every Pokemon has: a name. Try to be as creative and as original as you can be! This area is really simple, but still a key part.

Judging: Really, this part is easy to judge. Creativity and originality are what we are looking for. If participants show extreme creativity or originality bonuses may be rewarded. A minimum of 10 points if completed; 0 points if failure to complete.

---Dex Entry
    Now that you are finished with your Pokemon, it needs to have a PokeDex entry, somthing that every Pokemon has. For example, here is Gallade's official PokeDex entry, courtesy of Pokemon.com:

"A master of courtesy and swordsmanship, it fights using extended swords on it's elbows."

As you can see the Dex entry is short and sweet, so you don't have to do anything too elaborate.

Judging: We will judge the Dex Entry by how well it fits into the alloted lenght, and how well it describes the Pokemon. Bonuses are probably not going to be rewarded here. By completing this aspect, participants will recieve 10 points; failure to complete this area will result in 0 points given.

---TM's/HM's
    Now that your Pokemon has level up moves, now it needs it's learned moves. This is very simple. There are 100 TM's and HM's 92 of which are TM's, the other 8 are HM's. A list of TM's and HM's can be found here. Just click the link and go through the list and write down what TM's and HM's your Pokemon could have. Be realistic! Don't let your Pokemon be able to learn all TM's and HM's. Don't have your Rock typed Pokemon learn Fly. It is fairly simple.

Judging: We will judge this area depending on how realistic they are. Completion will result in 10 points, failure to complete will result in 0 points. No bonuses will be rewarded.

---Egg Moves/Egg Group
    This will be the 3rd and final moves that you will give your Pokemon. These are moves that your Pokemon will not normally learn through evolution or TM's or HM's. Think of a minimum of 5 moves and a maximum of 10. Be creative about the moves you give your Pokemon. Why not have your Electric Pokemon be able to learn a Ghost move. Have fun! Also, whilst thinking about Egg Moves, why don't we include an Egg Group. Have your Pokemon's Egg Group(s) make sence, please. There are 14 egg groups, listed here, all are pretty self-explanitory

Judging: We will judge this area by creativity, and how realistic the Egg Group is. Bonuses will be rewarded if they have more than 5 moves. Maximum points rewarded will be 10, minimum will be 5 as this can be challenging for some people.

---Other Aspects
    These are the small other things that need to be filled out. I will make a small section in this larger section for each smaller aspect.

Gender Ratio: What percentage of these Pokemon are male? Female?
    Classification: Is your Pokemon a Big Jaw Pokemon like Totodile? Or a Fire Mouse Pokemon like Cyndaquil?
    Height: How tall is your Pokemon?
    Weight: How much does your Pokemon generally weigh?
    Evolution: Is your Pokemon an evolution or pre evolution of an existing Pokemon? If so put it here and how/at what level they evolve. If not just put N/A in this slot.

Judging: Each small aspect will be worth two points. If evolution is N/A, the participant still recieves the 2 points for that section. No bonuses will be rewarded here. A maximum of 10 points will be rewarded; a minimum of 0 points will be rewarded if not completed.

Last edited:

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Ideas for Prizes:
    Emblem
    Teir 3 Supporter
    Their Pokemon Stickeyed in General Pokemon section
    any other ideas?

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I'm thinking that we should di it like this;

Day 1 - Sign Up; Start Working on Pokemon
    Day 2 - Sign Up Closes (at the end of the day); Continue Working on Pokemon
    Day 3 - Finish Working on Pokemon; Turn Finished Pokemon in by the end of the Day
    Day 4 - Judging; Winners announced

--This post is solely for working on the example Pokemon--

Name: Asterik
    Type: Electric
    Ability: New Ability
    ----Name: Aster
    ----Effect: When battling with Plus, Minus, or Aster, Special Attack becomes 1.5 times greater.
    Height: 1'04"
    Weight: 9.3 lbs.
    Gender Ratio: 50% Male/50% Female
    Classification: Cheer Pokemon
    Evolution: Minun @ Lv. 30 + Plusle @ Lv. 30 + Extra Slot in Party = Asterik @ Lv. 1
    Dex Entry: This Pokemon constantly cheers on teammates. Incidentatly, it occasionally hurts teammates by shocking them a little too hard.
    Base Stats:
    80/70/70/105/105/125
    Moveset:
    - Growl
    3 Thunder Wave
    7 Quick Attack
    10 Helping Hand
    15 Spark
    17 Encore
    21 Charge Beam
    24 Copycat
    29 Swift
    31 Fake Tears
    31 Charm
    35 Charge
    35 Discharge
    38 Thunder
    42 Baton Pass
    44 Agility
    48 Trump Card
    48 Last Resort
    51 Nasty Plot
    60 Volt Tackle
    TM's/HM's:
    TM06 Toxic
    TM10 Hidden Power
    TM16 Light Screen
    TM17 Protect
    TM18 Rain Dance
    TM21 Frustration
    TM23 Iron Tail
    TM24 Thunderbolt
    TM25 Thunder
    TM27 Return
    TM32 Double Team
    TM34 Shock Wave
    TM42 Facade
    TM43 Secret Power
    TM44 Rest
    TM45 Attract
    TM56 Fling
    TM57 Charge Beam
    TM58 Endure
    TM70 Flash
    TM73 Thunder Wave
    TM78 Captivate
    TM82 Sleep Talk
    TM83 Natural Gift
    TM86 Grass Knot
    TM87 Swagger
    TM90 Substitute
    Egg Moves:
    Substitute
    Wish
    Sing
    Sweet Kiss
    Volt Tackle
    Thunderpunch
    Egg Group: Fairy

Last edited:

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    I think we've got a pretty decent set up here, and the day being organized like that should work out fine for those who plan on participating.

As for the prize idea, I like the Supporter gift, but like said, if the winner happens to be a Tier Five, then an emblem should be awarded.
    Our supervisor is Zet and we've got three hosts, so I think it'll work out pretty well. Although, the judge role still needs to be discussed.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I am liking the idea of an emblem being given for those who already have a tier 5. As for judges, I think 3 is a considerable number and if desired by Blazers and Vesper, they could possible help me with Judging if that sounds good to the rest.

Years
    I agree I like how it's all goin.
    I say the prize be an emblem.

I have a question also. Since i hang around the game showcase section i see a lot of people who make sprites and designs for games. So i know who the better ones are on this site.
    If possible, could i, recommend them to enter the contest?
    This way we have more people, and better entrants.

Last edited:

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    I would think asking a few good people to join wouldn't be such a bad idea, as it'll make it a little more challenging for the judges as well as for the entries.

It looks like the emblem prize however is working out to be a fairly better idea than the rest, so I think we should pull that together instead.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    I am liking the idea of an emblem being given for those who already have a tier 5. As for judges, I think 3 is a considerable number and if desired by Blazers and Vesper, they could possible help me with Judging if that sounds good to the rest.
    Yeah, I'd love to!

I'm an Organizer for this event, too. I usually hang around the Art Gallery, Emulation and Game Development forums, so I can bring in a few people that I know to become contestants, if it's possible. More and better entrants. Maybe I'll even try from deviantART. :D

The emblem is a good idea. But I can't think of any other prizes to give out. :P

EDIT: Maybe we should think of how the emblem will look like, hm? Like, what exactly it says, the description, what it looks like, etc.

Last edited:
    Years
    maybe for the emblem have there design on it? and just have it say..
    Design-A-Pokemon event winner 2009.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    If we do make an emblem, it'll have to later be approved by the staff before we can give it as a prize. However, it seems more people are liking the prize to be an emblem over the other ideas that was presented by deku. As for the judges, I guess seeing as though Kaori, Vesper, and Blazers have all thought it through, then they can be the three judges for the event as today is the day we need to get everything finished for the thread.

I spoke to deku earlier through PM on how the thread will look like and he's made a nice set up as shown above, and his example, to me, is perfect enough in where all contestants can understand. The best part is that you don't have to be a spriter to enter as their is the description option for those who enter.

Years
    OK cool i'm excited to see what it'll look like.
    And yeah im down to judge. But i must add..
    I will be busy everyday starting wednesday from 5-7 with football starting. Just lettin you know ill be gone for 2 hours lol

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Two hours is no problem to me as I understand we all have our own lives outside of PC. As long as all three judges can be here to give their final reports so the first and second place winners can be decided. Speaking of winners Kaori and I were discussing the emblems and I decided to handle the first place prize while Kaori took care of the second place prize emblem. Before I post them both up on the Prize Thread for Hiroshi to check, I wanted to know what you all think of them.

We used little text as when dealing with Icons you aren't given as much room as you are with a Banner. So, we stuck with the place numbers to keep it all in. As for the theme of the icons, since we need to have it done by today the 17th, we went in with the idea of Colored Pencils. The reason being is because when you design something, such as a Pokémon, you deal with art, so we thought the colored pencils would be a cool clique for the prized emblems. It took us awhile to converse back and fourth while trying to get it done, but what do you guys think? Like announced, things need to be done by today, so hopefully things will be basically wrapped up by then.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Oh, goodie! Some help around here!! About time.

I think we've got a pretty decent set up here, and the day being organized like that should work out fine for those who plan on participating.

As for the prize idea, I like the Supporter gift, but like said, if the winner happens to be a Tier Five, then an emblem should be awarded.
    Our supervisor is Zet and we've got three hosts, so I think it'll work out pretty well. Although, the judge role still needs to be discussed.

I'm not sure if the supporter thing will work out, it was just an idea. Maybe just an emblem.

I don't think it takes too long to judge. Depending on how many entrants, we could all judge certain areas and compile it into a final score.

I agree I like how it's all goin.
    I say the prize be an emblem.

I have a question also. Since i hang around the game showcase section i see a lot of people who make sprites and designs for games. So i know who the better ones are on this site.
    If possible, could i, recommend them to enter the contest?
    This way we have more people, and better entrants.

That wouldn't be bad to start getting people to come, but we should wait untill the event actually starts.

I would think asking a few good people to join wouldn't be such a bad idea, as it'll make it a little more challenging for the judges as well as for the entries.

It looks like the emblem prize however is working out to be a fairly better idea than the rest, so I think we should pull that together instead.

Yeah :D

Yeah, I'd love to!

I'm an Organizer for this event, too. I usually hang around the Art Gallery, Emulation and Game Development forums, so I can bring in a few people that I know to become contestants, if it's possible. More and better entrants. Maybe I'll even try from deviantART. :D

The emblem is a good idea. But I can't think of any other prizes to give out. :P

EDIT: Maybe we should think of how the emblem will look like, hm? Like, what exactly it says, the description, what it looks like, etc.

Yeah :D Read above.

maybe for the emblem have there design on it? and just have it say..
    Design-A-Pokemon event winner 2009.

If we do make an emblem, it'll have to later be approved by the staff before we can give it as a prize. However, it seems more people are liking the prize to be an emblem over the other ideas that was presented by deku. As for the judges, I guess seeing as though Kaori, Vesper, and Blazers have all thought it through, then they can be the three judges for the event as today is the day we need to get everything finished for the thread.

I spoke to deku earlier through PM on how the thread will look like and he's made a nice set up as shown above, and his example, to me, is perfect enough in where all contestants can understand. The best part is that you don't have to be a spriter to enter as their is the description option for those who enter.

I think anyone who wants to judge can, though. And we will judge based on a points system, not on "I like this one the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111ONEONEONEoneoneone"

OK cool i'm excited to see what it'll look like.
    And yeah im down to judge. But i must add..
    I will be busy everyday starting wednesday from 5-7 with football starting. Just lettin you know ill be gone for 2 hours lol

That doesn't matter, I'm having school every day :(

Two hours is no problem to me as I understand we all have our own lives outside of PC. As long as all three judges can be here to give their final reports so the first and second place winners can be decided. Speaking of winners Kaori and I were discussing the emblems and I decided to handle the first place prize while Kaori took care of the second place prize emblem. Before I post them both up on the Prize Thread for Hiroshi to check, I wanted to know what you all think of them.

We used little text as when dealing with Icons you aren't given as much room as you are with a Banner. So, we stuck with the place numbers to keep it all in. As for the theme of the icons, since we need to have it done by today the 17th, we went in with the idea of Colored Pencils. The reason being is because when you design something, such as a Pokémon, you deal with art, so we thought the colored pencils would be a cool clique for the prized emblems. It took us awhile to converse back and fourth while trying to get it done, but what do you guys think? Like announced, things need to be done by today, so hopefully things will be basically wrapped up by then.

Those are nice, I like them.

Also: I would like to make the final thread tonight, please.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Yeah , but I'm gonna go all fancy on you and use CSS. We also need to decide on the best order for each aspect.

PokéCommunity Get-Together 2009 Design-a-Pokémon Event

Please read the whole thread! Important information is in every paragraph! The Get-Together Design-a-Pokémon Event will take place from 12:00 AM Friday, August 21 to 11:59 PM Monday, August 24, the same time that the PokéCommunity Event Carousel will take place. (These dates are subject to change, as are the official dates for the Event Carousel.) So, lets nosedive into this fun-filled event!

[A ID]what[/A ID]

What is the Design-a-Pokémon event?

At this event participants will decide on their own Pokemon's type, base stats, ability, art (design)/sprite, moveset, name, egg moves/egg group, TM's/HM's, dex entry, and others. Everyone will participate by themsevels, and must try their best to complete each area. You will learn more as you continue reading.

[A ID]team[/A ID]

The Design--a-Pokémon team

These are the people that helped put this event together. Without them, this thread wouldn't be here right now.

deku - Host, Suggestor
    Let's Get Lost Together - Host
    Kaori - Host
    Blazers - Host
    Vesper - Host
    Zet - Supervisor

[A ID]prize[/A ID]

Prizes!

Yes, for competing and earning a notable place, participants will recieve a prize. As of now, the prize will be an emblem. You will get an emblem for how well you do. If in the top two, you will get an emblem. We will keep the emblem a surprize untill you become the winner

1st - 1st Place Emblem
    2nd - 2nd Place Emblem

[A ID]work[/A ID]

How it will work

I will put sections, like these ones, for each aspect of the Design-a-Pokemon Contest. I will include tips on what to do in each section, and what to do if you can't complete a certain area. Also, I will hint how each section will be judged. Every aspect must be completed. The aspects are: Type, Ability, Moveset, Name, Egg Moves/Egg Group, Art (Design)/Sprite, TMs/HMs, Base Stats, Dex Entry, and Other Aspects. Each will be worth a maximum of 10 points, and depending on what area a set minimum and maximum bonus.

[A ID]type[/A ID]

Type

First, to start making your own Pokemon you need to decide on a type. There are 17 types, and a ton of different combonations. You can choose just one type, or you can mix and match and come up with a duo-type Pokemon. Be creative!

Types:
    Normal
    Fire
    Water
    Grass
    Electric
    Ice
    Fighting
    Poison
    Ground
    Flying
    Psychic
    Bug
    Rock
    Ghost
    Dragon
    Dark
    Steel

[A ID]other[/A ID]

Other Aspects

These are the small other things that need to be filled out. I will make a small section in this larger section for each smaller aspect.

Gender Ratio: What percentage of these Pokemon are male? Female?
    Classification: Is your Pokemon a Big Jaw Pokemon like Totodile? Or a Fire Mouse Pokemon like Cyndaquil?
    Height: How tall is your Pokemon?
    Weight: How much does your Pokemon generally weigh?
    Evolution: Is your Pokemon an evolution or pre evolution of an existing Pokemon? If so put it here and how/at what level they evolve. If not just put N/A in this slot.

[A ID]ability[/A ID]

Ability

Once you have a type, you will need to give your Pokemon an ability. There are a total of 124 abilities, listed here. Have the ability reflect the Pokemon that you have in mind, the Pokemon's type, and every other aspect of your Pokemon. If you don't see an ability that will work with your Pokemon, you can create an ability by filling out this form:

Name:
    Effect:

[A ID]move[/A ID]

Moveset

Now your Pokemon needs moves. Every Pokemon learns certain moves at certain times. You need to make a list of moves that your Pokemon learns and at what time they learn that move. Be realistic; don't have you Fire type Pokemon learn only Water type moves. Give your Pokemon a good movepool, and have fun. If you so wish, you can create a signature move for your Pokemon, which is the last move it learns. To make a signature move you must fill in this form:

Attack Name:
    Type:
    Category:
    Attack:
    Accuracy:
    PP:
    Description:

[A ID]tm[/A ID]

TMs/HMs

Now that your Pokemon has level up moves, now it needs it's learned moves. This is very simple. There are 100 TM's and HM's 92 of which are TM's, the other 8 are HM's. A list of TM's and HM's can be found here. Just click the link and go through the list and write down what TM's and HM's your Pokemon could have. Be realistic! Don't let your Pokemon be able to learn all TM's and HM's. Don't have your Rock typed Pokemon learn Fly. It is fairly simple.

[A ID]egg[/A ID]

Egg Moves/Egg Group

This will be the 3rd and final moves that you will give your Pokemon. These are moves that your Pokemon will not normally learn through evolution or TM's or HM's. Think of a minimum of 5 moves and a maximum of 10. Be creative about the moves you give your Pokemon. Why not have your Electric Pokemon be able to learn a Ghost move. Have fun! Also, whilst thinking about Egg Moves, why don't we include an Egg Group. Have your Pokemon's Egg Group(s) make sence, please. There are 14 egg groups, listed here, all are pretty self-explanitory.

[A ID]name[/A ID]

Name

Now that you are almost finished with your Pokemon, it needs a key aspect that every Pokemon has: a name. Try to be as creative and as original as you can be! This area is really simple, but still a key part.

[A ID]art[/A ID]

Art/Sprite

Now it is time to design your own Pokemon! Have it look like it would, considering everything else. If your Pokemon has superior defence, then you could make it look like it has a hard outer-covering. Also, if your Pokemon is Fire type, don't make it have raindrops on its body. Be realistic! You don't have to do both the Art and the Sprite, just either or. We won't judge on your art skills, just if you do it! If you absolutley can't turn in a Sprite or a piece of art depicting your Pokemon, then write a well-detailed description (with at least 4 lines). If you can draw/sprite, then you don't have to turn in both, unless you want to wow us! You can also turn in a shiny version or description, telling us the different colors.

[A ID]stats[/A ID]

Base Stats

Base Stats are the stats a Pokemon has when it is level 100 without any EV's no IV's, and no stat enhancements. Sound's confusing? Not really. Is your Pokemon defence-oriented? Then have it's highest stats in Defence or Special Defence. Is your Pokemon like Chancey? Then give it a jaw-dropping amount of HP. If your Pokemon is an evolution or pre-evolution of an existing Pokemon, then go to that Pokemon's Dex page on Serebii, and make your Pokemon stats a little higher or lower, respectively. Also, try to be reasonable. Don't make your Spiritomb pre-evo have base stats of 1000/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000.

There are 6 Stat areas, and each need to be filled out in this format:
    HP: /Atk: /Def: /SpA: /SpD: /Spe:

[A ID]dex[/A ID]

Dex Entry

Now that you are finished with your Pokemon, it needs to have a PokeDex entry, somthing that every Pokemon has. For example, here is Gallade's official PokeDex entry, courtesy of Pokemon.com:

"A master of courtesy and swordsmanship, it fights using extended swords on it's elbows."

As you can see the Dex entry is short and sweet, so you don't have to do anything too elaborate.

[A ID]ex[/A ID]

Example

Here is how we would like you to present your completed Pokemon:

Pokemon Description:
    Name: Asterik
    Type: Electric
    Ability: New Ability
    ----Name: Aster
    ----Effect: When battling with Plus, Minus, or Aster, Special Attack becomes 1.5 times greater.
    Height: 1'04"
    Weight: 9.3 lbs.
    Gender Ratio: 50% Male/50% Female
    Classification: Cheer Pokemon
    Evolution: Minun @ Lv. 30 + Plusle @ Lv. 30 + Extra Slot in Party = Asterik @ Lv. 1
    Dex Entry: This Pokemon constantly cheers on teammates. Incidentatly, it occasionally hurts teammates by shocking them a little too hard.
    Base Stats:
    80/70/70/105/105/125
    Moveset:
    - Growl
    3 Thunder Wave
    7 Quick Attack
    10 Helping Hand
    15 Spark
    17 Encore
    21 Charge Beam
    24 Copycat
    29 Swift
    31 Fake Tears
    31 Charm
    35 Charge
    35 Discharge
    38 Thunder
    42 Baton Pass
    44 Agility
    48 Trump Card
    48 Last Resort
    51 Nasty Plot
    60 Volt Tackle
    TM's/HM's:
    TM06 Toxic
    TM10 Hidden Power
    TM16 Light Screen
    TM17 Protect
    TM18 Rain Dance
    TM21 Frustration
    TM23 Iron Tail
    TM24 Thunderbolt
    TM25 Thunder
    TM27 Return
    TM32 Double Team
    TM34 Shock Wave
    TM42 Facade
    TM43 Secret Power
    TM44 Rest
    TM45 Attract
    TM56 Fling
    TM57 Charge Beam
    TM58 Endure
    TM70 Flash
    TM73 Thunder Wave
    TM78 Captivate
    TM82 Sleep Talk
    TM83 Natural Gift
    TM86 Grass Knot
    TM87 Swagger
    TM90 Substitute
    Egg Moves:
    Substitute
    Wish
    Sing
    Sweet Kiss
    Volt Tackle
    Thunderpunch
    Egg Group: Fairy

[A ID]part[/A ID]

Participants

Here is the list of all participants.

Last edited:

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Hmm, we didn't work on a third and up emblem prize for the other winners as I didn't think it would have been needed. I have posted up the two emblems in the Prize Thread however that was recently made today. Is it alright if we keep it at two?

As for the main thread itself, nice job deku. It looks prefessional and easy enough to understand.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Hmm, we didn't work on a third and up emblem prize for the other winners as I didn't think it would have been needed. I have posted up the two emblems in the Prize Thread however that was recently made today. Is it alright if we keep it at two?

As for the main thread itself, nice job deku. It looks prefessional and easy enough to understand.

Thanks, and I wasn't really sure about the prize part. Also, I just took the CSS from Hiroshi's main post.

Back