• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Death Jade

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReploidZero798

Fear me..fear the shadows
    Years
    She kept telling herself," I'm alone! I'm alone! LEAVE ME ALONE!" with each chant, the barrier got stronger until finally, it was merged with the strongest white mage spell, HOLY! Now everyone who tried breaking through would be hit with all her might....." I'm alone! I'm alone! LEAVE ME ALONE!"

-Riyuko-

*plays with a ribbon* ^o^
    Years
    Lilac sat down in a corner in the temple, ignoring all the noise around her. She was trying to block out the world. She rested her head in her hands, and rocked back and forth. Tears fell from her eyes, yet Lilac didnt make a single sound. She didnt want anyone to find her, she just wanted to sit in that same spot forever. Only a small voice in the back of her head kept saying "What are you doing? Whats wrong with you? You can make it through this..."...

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    ooc: sorry if I'm late *anime sweatdrop*

ic: I came running with the herbs to the temple, and I gave the herbs to Nic, then I saw the blood that was all around the floor, "oh no, she ok, right?.... well Nic you have the herbs, maybe this will sound a little offensive but, do your job" I said as I looked at Nic

ReploidZero798

Years
    I could feel someone finally breaking through my barrier, so I uped the power of Holy making sure they couldn't penetrate it. I knew whoever it was, wasn't strong enough to withstand the onslaught of Holy. However, I only hada limited amount of energy, as did this mystery person, but I knew I'd hold out longer.

ReploidZero798

Years
    OOC: You're aware of what Holy is right? It's one of the strongest attacks in the game. The barrier around Raven is programmed to attack anyone who tries to enter with that spell. If you are trying to get in, at least have your character show some signs of pain. However, after all these Holy Attacks, he should already be dead....... :D

pokefan007

~the best avvy yet!~
    Years
    OOC: No, I don't know anything about Holy...lol... should I? If its long PM it too me... I'll make my character show pain... but he's mostly dragon and dragons don't show too much pain... I'll do my best...

IC:*he starts chanting the same spell he used on her to stop her bleeding as deep cuts and bruises appeare all over him, his wounds just stay there wide open exposing his blackish blood*
    Please! You must remember!! Please...

OOC: Is that any better? I hope it is...

Last edited:

ReploidZero798

Years
    OOC: That's much better, however....nvm....I'm confoosed now.

IC: The strain put on Raven from the constant use of Holy left her powerless and she fell once more into a slumber. However, this time, she was going to awaken in the real world.

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
    Years
    Rushing, Nic took the herbs from Ari, and pounded them in a small mortar he found. The herbs gave off a sweet, sticky smell, and he hoped that they were the right ones. The resulting paste was tinged with green, and slightly viscous. He unwrapped the bandage, and put it aside. The bleeding had stopped for good, as he had expected. There was a little bit of infection, but the herbs should fix that.
    Nic rinsed another piece of cloth dry, then smeared it across the paste until the cloth was green on one side. He reached over, and wrapped it tightly around the leg, then tied it. The crutches were ready too, and he left them lying at Raven's side.

Then, Nic went to have a look at the other person. He didn't have any physical injuries- but his mind was troubled. It was obvious, just looking at him. But there was nothing to be done. Nic said a prayer, and hoped for the best.

The job done, he went to a corner to read. Even if the institution was no longer around, he had his overdue library books- and if the enemy was as bad as they had seen so far, then it didn't make sense to waste any time. He would have to master stronger spells as soon as possible.

It was getting late, and who knew what tomorrow would bring? Nic hoped it wasn't more soldiers.

pokefan007

~the best avvy yet!~
    Years
    *he started tossing and turning as hundreds of tiny scratches appear all over him*
    In a dream like state he woke up to find he wasn't where he was when he fell unconscious. He found himself among thousands of dead and rotting dragons. He looked overhead and saw he wasn't even on the same planet he once was. The sky was a greenish black. He gasped and realized where he was. He was on his home planet, he had to have. He searched around and found his mother, father, and brother. Terrified, He screamed out in desperate hopes to wake them but he knew it was too late, the insects had already eaten most of the corpses. Suddenly the world started spinning all around him, causing him to become dizzy and disoriented. Feeling like he was going to be sick, he sat down on the ground, tears rolling down his face at the memory of his family, the very little memories...
    *the wounds on him continued to appear and widen, a small pool of blood was starting to appear near his face, his body started to shake uncontrolably, almost like a seziure*

OOC: I know I spelled uncontrolably and seziure wrong... Just ignore it...

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
    Years
    OOC: Are those scratches real? Also, what's your character name? I forgot ^^"
    ------------
    Nic was woken up by the sounds of someone tossing in bed.
    He lit a soothing herbal concoction, made from some spare herbs left over from the poutice. The air seemed different, and whoever it was calmed down a little.
    Still, Nic couldn't get back to sleep.

In the morning, when the others woke up, Nic was cooking some small birds of dubious origin over a small fire. Raven looked a lot better, but her leg was still injured.

-I'm glad you are all awake. Please, eat, then we can moving.

Over breakfast, Nic discussed his plans for the future.

-Someone here HAD to take down an army. Whoever sent that army must have noticed that he is now lacking a lot of troops. I believe we better get going before a stronger army comes to clear out what he must believe to be an opposing force. Once you're done with this breakfast, we must get going.

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
    OOC: Woah, I missed a bit

IC: Rave was feeling better now. Her leg was feeling a lot better, and all but one cut had permanently healed. She was still left with one.
    I got up and flied over to the other end of the room to grab my sword. I looked at my reflection an noticed I had been left with a scar. It was just over my right eye, and was actually a nice design.
    I went over and saw someone lying asleep, I was guessing it was whoever had tried breaking into my thoughts. I noticed his wings and realized he was of dragon kind as well, which made me a bit sorry.
    I continued walking along when I smelled the aroma of food. After a bit of wobbling, I decided to fly. I found Nic there, unnervingly cooking some food.
    " Thank you," I said kindly.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    I finished my breakfast and I stood up, "well , I already apologized." I said as I heard about the comment of that someone HAD to take down a whole army, "I agree with you Nic, we have to get moving when everyody is ready, I will prepare my stuff and then I will be outside. Thank you for the breakfast Nic, now if you excuse me" I said as I walked away from them and put all my stuff into a bag I had, all my stuff was ready, I felt comfortable with some new clothes I had in my bag, I walked over the wall and grabbed my sword and shield, so as my bow and my arrows. Then I walked out the temple and rested on the wall.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back