• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dead Rising: Another's 72 Hours

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
Years
  • really good, it's a shame that gerald had to die...or is dying....really is. he was pretty cool, for an old fart xD

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Excellent writing, dude. You definitely have a creative sense in you. Keep up the good work, I suppose. XD

Thank you very much, Derk. :D

really good, it's a shame that gerald had to die...or is dying....really is. he was pretty cool, for an old fart xD

Thanks. And, I won't tell you whether he is or not. :x

Except some more of Chapter 2 to be posted tonight this week when I get time!

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Wow, took me...a month to get another portion out to you guys, I'm sorry. XD; It's pretty short, but I'll get a longer one up soon.

--

-- 1:10P.M.

Feli walked solemnly back to Gerald's body. His skin wasn't pale, but he didn't look alive. The photographer and Brad ran off towards the Entrance Plaza a minute earlier. Feli had waited until he was positive they had gone before climbing down from his hiding place. Feli reached down and felt for Gerald's pulse. Nothing.

He got up and a single tear fell from his eye. Gerald had family, just like him. He didn't deserve to die, at least not like this. Feli found a tarp and covered Gerald's body. There was no need for people to see him like this, nor did Feli want zombies to ravage his body.

They'd smell him though. Blood still seeped from underneath the tarp, red and sticky. It slid between the cracks and dried in the summer heat. If zombies got here, Gerald was surely going to be eaten and attacked. Feli had no doubt in his mind.

But voices suddenly sent Feli back into the present. They had just entered the hardware store and seemed to be rummaging through the store. Feli ducked under the counter and listened carefully. One hand on his katana, he waited and silently drew breath as the men drew closer.

"Aaron, look for anything to make the barricade," said a man. "I'll get these boards and take them to where we'll stay."

"Burt, I was wondering why we don't just stay here, in this store," said the other, named Aaron. "It'll probably be a lot safer." Feli heard a grunt and then the shuffling of items the two men were going to use to barricade themselves.

"Because if anyone comes by this part of the mall looking for weapons, they'll come here. We'll be hiding in the shoe store where nothing can get to us."

"Oh…well, that makes sense. What about food?" asked Aaron. "Want me to go get some?"

Feli stuck his head out from behind the counter. One man was wearing a Hawaiian shirt and a black beanie; the other was rather pale and shifty, wearing a black shirt and green khakis. They both turned and headed out the door carrying their barricade-building items. Feli heard the last of their conversation as the trotted off.

"Yeah. You go get food and I'll get some weapons. We'll make it through this, buddy. I promise."

Feli heard the second man sigh with relief as the last bits of conversation drained off. Feli hopped out from behind the counter, then turned to look at Gerald's covered body. "I'll find your daughters, Gerald. I won't let you down."

Feli remembered the picture Gerald had given him and reached in his pocket for it. Pulling it out, he gazed upon a family photograph. There was Gerald and a woman, along with twin daughters. A nice-looking family. Feli flipped the photo over to see words scribbled in small handwriting in the top-left corner.

"Our family. Gerald, Donna, Pamela and Heather."

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
  • Nice piece of work, Klippy! ^.^ Your style is great, professional even. Never actually played the game, but as Itsuki said, you managed to not make it all "ZOMBIEZ EAT BRAINZ" x3 Nice job~

The Infinite Devil Machine

Obvious, with hindsight
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2020
    Feli>Gerald.

That's pretty much the gist of this post. XD; But yeah, I'm looking forward to reading some more after almost a month without an update. :D

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Nice piece of work, Klippy! ^.^ Your style is great, professional even. Never actually played the game, but as Itsuki said, you managed to not make it all "ZOMBIEZ EAT BRAINZ" x3 Nice job~

Wai thank you, Neko. :D I'm glad you liked it.

Feli>Gerald.

That's pretty much the gist of this post. XD; But yeah, I'm looking forward to reading some more after almost a month without an update. :D

XD; I prefer Feli also. But, I doubt I'll let hi-...
    Spoiler:

Back