• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DBZ Tower

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logmon1

The one of many...
    Years
    No, what they do herwe is lock them and then show them so people can laghf there asses off at you.

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2005
    well then they better be ready for a flam Fest i get really pissed of if i get laughed at but i just took everyrthing of the first post.

Years
    Logmon1 said:
    No, what they do herwe is lock them and then show them so people can laghf there asses off at you.
    you sir, are a moron, he/she made a mistake, you make fun of them. its not right.

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2005
    Webmaster Tyler said:
    Yea but if you flame you get booted off!
    I know i'm stupid *runs to Corner and Crys*J/k

and i can take insults from Logmon i thought it was a little joke i never knew it was an insult hes a good friend of mine

Oh and i'm a he

if there is a mod or admin around Just delete this topic it will prbably Cause a spam fest.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    OK, this has gotten way too spammy, and it should have been closed a long time ago. >.<
    And dry it up, Sasuke...
    *LOCKED*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back