• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.::.Dark Dreams Realm League.::.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunlop

Yo Mayn!
Years
  • waluigi, I have one thing to say.......IORI OWNS BENIMARU!!! OR HOWEVER YOU SPELL THAT GUY"S NAME!!!! RAHHHH!!!

Last edited:

WaluigiRedclaw91

Alt/Original Page of: Haza
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    Ha, lol, my moderator status disappeared. This is more like it! lol. Yal kno I stay on the dark side

Sahara_17

Gamers Breeding Team
    Years
  • Heh, sorry i havne't been posting, i have homework, and journaling, and therapy classes, and um yea stupid busy schedules now...

anyways, keep up the good work, oh, and if anyone has any questions feel free to PM me k?

wow this league really went down the drain...shows you how horrible of a league leader i am...-sigh- Well hopefully i can get this league back up and running...

Dunlop

Yo Mayn!
    Years
  • Heh, sorry i havne't been posting, i have homework, and journaling, and therapy classes, and um yea stupid busy schedules now...

anyways, keep up the good work, oh, and if anyone has any questions feel free to PM me k?

wow this league really went down the drain...shows you how horrible of a league leader i am...-sigh- Well hopefully i can get this league back up and running...
    no it shows that your not a loser like me, hanging around playing pokemon, you have a life

WaluigiRedclaw91

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    Is this league dead or not? It looks like a fish belly up at the top of the water but seems to keep moving and wiggling for a second. If it still does so I would like to challenge

WaluigiRedclaw91

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    Sorry, Im more active with RRL and all on Serebii now. If u want I still can, just trying to keep this league somewhat active.

Bly DX

Advanced Trainer
    Years
  • Can I challenge any Gym leaders here since the Extreme Gym is too Extreme foe me. lol

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
  • Ok, here is a run down of all members last activity. (Use this to find a gym battle)

Sahara_17: April 9
    aLbZ: Feburary 6
    Knight_of_Arceus: April 20
    Chazboi14: March 22
    Soybob88: He just quit.
    SquallLion90: March 22
    Sublime_08: April 22
    Cloud_85: He's to be with the Generation.
    THEROGE12: Doesn't check this place out.
    Abarai: March 28
    Vendetta: March 26
    Ember: He's the only one that checks this.
    Shadow25: March 24

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back