• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.::.Dark Dreams Realm League.::.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vendetta

Member of the Invictus Trio
Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2011
    HELLO

Hahaha Its nice to have you back Sahara and knights. Sorry to have been busy hahaha

Ember

Different Sequences
    Years
  • sahara sorry for not posting but my net have serious problems so I can't go online......I'll try to fix this quick good luck to all

abarai

Howl, Zabimaru !
    Years
  • im back, sorry for dissapearing, i've been busy with work, social life + study ,hope you will be allowed to come back soon sahara

Years
  • ?

how do we get in contact with the gym leaders when we wanna challange them will they let us know theyre free 4 battles? also do we get prizes 4 beating them?

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
  • Just to let u know that nearly this entire league's members are missing. The only one that is on is cloud_85 and he is to busy with The Generation.

Ember

Different Sequences
    Years
  • I think my internet works good now....but I still need to teach my pokemons some moves.......I have a question.....whats better blissey or tyranitar

WaluigiRedclaw91

Alt/Original Page of: Haza
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    Hey everyone. This is the original! HAs anyone noticed that everyone is a moderator atm.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back