• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.::.Dark Dreams Realm League.::.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sekushi Sushi*

Roses are red, I love you!
Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2008
    Ummm, if embers strong then I must be super strong cause he didnt defeat any of my pokemon and we disconnected as he was on his last stand. THen again I lost to Mcash7 earlier so, no, I know Im good. Sahara, u still need some work to be put n. Like, what is it do udo, do u make teams based on strategy? We should have another battle someday

Ember

Different Sequences
    Years
  • @sekushi thats not my team all of my pokomon we're level 100 because it was 100 singles
    and I only have 7 badges that time

Sekushi Sushi*

Roses are red, I love you!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2008
    Heres my daily post to keep the thread from dying. Do we get any challenges?

Ember

Different Sequences
    Years
  • I cant train my pokemon cuz next week we'll have our periodical exams so me and vend should be ready to battle on summer or on march 25th

Vendetta

Member of the Invictus Trio
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2011
    Hmm

March 25 is a rough estimate. Im probably available and ready for batlle in the first week of April. See you around. Ember and my exams are near. Dont worry we will be somehow inactive form battling in just one week.

Sahara_17

Gamers Breeding Team
    Years
  • Wow...nothing's eally happened since i've been gone...i still can't get my computer back -.- stupid parents are making me mad....hopefully i'll get it backsoon so i can hang out on here again T_T. I wish i didn't have such over protective parents...well this may be my last post for a long while T_T. make sure to keep posting...Abarai's taking over while i'm gone...hopefully he's doing a good job of it...-sigh- i hate not having my computer...

well take care...and be active please T_T. If this league goes down then i don't know what will happen....and i'm pretty sure i'm a horrible leader anyways....well have fun...

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Wow...nothing's eally happened since i've been gone...i still can't get my computer back -.- stupid parents are making me mad....hopefully i'll get it backsoon so i can hang out on here again T_T. I wish i didn't have such over protective parents...well this may be my last post for a long while T_T. make sure to keep posting...Abarai's taking over while i'm gone...hopefully he's doing a good job of it...-sigh- i hate not having my computer...

well take care...and be active please T_T. If this league goes down then i don't know what will happen....and i'm pretty sure i'm a horrible leader anyways....well have fun...

No it's been active since, but PC crashed and they had to bring up an older version (march 4th) and deleted everything past that point, and unfortunately it wont ever be recoverd.

So yeah I believe your league was active I assume, just the crash, so just letting you know.

Vendetta

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2011
    hey hey

Hello guys sorry for the disapperance haha. Summer is here,the last day of exams is tomorrow. What a wonderful world hahaha. Ember and Me will help Abarai and Sahara to manage this league haha. Traning training

Vendetta

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2011
    Im ONLINE and ready!

Guys I finally got my router!!!!! Im ready hahha not that much I can accept challenges but not as you expect still training hahahahaha

Ember

Different Sequences
    Years
  • I cant ev train my pokemons without money to buy protein and calcium arghhh will someone help me =)

Vendetta

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2011
    GUYS!!!!!!!!!

Come on Post hahaha. Revive this league anyone wants to battle?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back