• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucid

and theres no one on MSN to bug...

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • I am listening to Gypsie Woman. Classic dancy, technoey song. My sister is getting impatient with my music, and is getting one her 9 year old girl attitudes.

Lucid

ewww, 9 year olds with attitude, one of the most annoying things on earth ~_~

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • The movie Ray was amazing, Jamie Foxx did an incredible job on that. Its unfortunate that Ray Charles died recently though...

Can't get enough of that soul music XD.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • I love my sis, but she can be really mean to me! She has a really bad attitude, and she's such a sore loser. She's the type who'll tell me off, but she'll hold on her feelings towards friends. That's so wrong.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • My older sister is nice when on her good side, but if you make her angry she spites you to the max XD.

My niece is the only one who gives me trouble though XD, like when she watches her cartoons I have to wait until she's done, and sometimes she will purposely pretend like she's watching even with no interest.

Demonic Angel

I remember when I lost my mind
    Years
  • *randomly walks in here* o.O
    I'll talk to ya Kylie-chan. ^^
    My sis annoying... especially when she pretends she knows everything and makes high-pitched squealing noises. <.<;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back