• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Winter and/or Summer Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Diet Coke == Ew.

Regular Coke == Meh.

You probably have never had a lot of corn syrup in your life, based on the fact that you like Diet Coke and not all these sugary beverages.

As for root beer, it's okay, but I prefer cream soda and orange cream soda. :V

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • Cream Soda is good as well. As long as it is not energy drinks like Red Bull and Monster I am fine, cause those seem disgusting and don't really do much for me in the energy department.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
  • May I quote something from Lemony Snicket?

Tea should be as bitter as wormwood, sharp as a two-edged sword.

I miss that series, that was when books were good.

I love that series. I loved the baby the most. Crazy baby with sharp teeth. xD

I like tea on occasion. Apple Ciniamin is good. In the pop department I'm trying to cut down on. I drink Mountain Dew and Sprite. I hate Root Beer. Even A&W's Root Beer.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • Tea? meh yuck. just like coffee, i hate it hate it. oh gosh, thats normal rightt?
    Have i tried lots of tea? prob not.

I dont rly like A&W root beer. to.. eh. I do love root beer though, Love it! most best pop ever
    Generic pop and cereal. Yay <3
    Mt. chill (mtn dew), dr. chill(dr. pepper),ect :D

Though water is great~

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • It's wonderful to be wise. :>

Here is a cake:
    Daily Chit-Chat -- Winter and/or Summer Edition

The cake is a lie! Playing Portal told me so.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back