• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

D.N.Angel Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yu Kanda

End of Innocence
Years
  • lol, I think there's this girl that he likes in the anime, but I think she gets turned into a doll.

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Heys. :3

This is actually Chiru. Not a new member, sorry. :< I made this account when I was like 12 and then forgot about it. Look at my profile and see what a freaking n00b I was! XDDDD "I'M A POKE GIRL WHO LOVES TO SURF THE WEB" WTF

*calms down*

I'm kinda-sorta back into DN Angel now, but it's not like there's very much to talk about. I may have gotten a friend interested in it though. :3 If only I had my volume 1. :<

Who Daisuke ends up with? Hmm, I don't feel like thinking deeply into things right now. I liek the idea of him ending up with Dark (cute!). At the moment, Riku seems the most likely, and too many OMGWTFDAISUKELIKESWHOOOO?! plot twists would start to get old after a while, but I guess anything could happen. The series needs to go off of hiatus. >:[

QT Plusle

I'm baaaack! ^^
    Years
  • Heya Chiru! ^^

Yeah... I was kinda hoping when I read the first volume that Dai would end up with Risa *sniff* but I think she is definatly gonna be with Satoshi... I'm not sure why because they aren't very alike, I think it's just coz I want them to X3 *Squee~!

Years
  • Oh, yeah, Satoshi and Risa are the perfect couple. Her overbearing personality and ability to annoy the crap out of anyone, and his intellectual mind and emo-ish personality should provide stimulating conversation! xD

Okai, then... ive read so many SatoxRisa fics its been pounded into my brain. Never bein erased. Never.
    So, hows it going, guys? I haven't been on here for a while, i know, and Chiru, "Muffin"? Nice to see we're thinking about the important things in life. which is pudding, of course.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • oh wow.... I can't believe it.... senior project really did the number on me... been about 2 months since i last been here...(well maybe a month and a half) geez... creating a manga is tiring.... been a while since i free drawn anything related to DNA.... i think I might be rusted... heh...

Yu Kanda

End of Innocence
    Years
  • It's been a while too for me since I've done anything related to DNAngel. I'm waiting for book #12 to come out! The author takes forever to get a new book out ;;

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Hiatus. I saw somewhere that Sugisaki is working more on Lagoon Engine and other stuff now. Apparently she finished one of the other series she was working on though, so maybe it won't be long. :3

And I, like, forgot DN Angel existed for like three months :O. The only things I've drawn for months are boxes. White boxes. Stacked on top of each other, in rows, all over tables, with lights shining on them, nothing but boxes. Exciting stuff, I tells you. At least we're actually learning something important from it, though. I'm not sure what the hell drawing the negative space of chairs was supposed to do. :\ At least we got to use EXACTO-KNIVES! My favorite thing in the world! =D

Oh. I'm kind of surprised that there's not that much DNA merchandise out there yet, considering how popular the series is. There may be more in Japan or something, but I haven't seen any on the internet. I think all I've seen are some keyring/charm/something things and a Wiz plushie. Hmm.

QT Plusle

I'm baaaack! ^^
    Years
  • Speaking of Satoshi x Risa, the last episode commentart with Greg Ayes and that other dude was so funny and when Satoshi looked at Risa the dude's timing was perfect when he said: Hey.

XDD
    OMG I love that last eppie! X3 *tries to contain herself from posting spoilers* But I've never seen the commentart with Greg Ayes and the other guy... Recently I've been searching for Satoshi x Risa fanart but not much luck *sob*

Oh, yeah, Satoshi and Risa are the perfect couple. Her overbearing personality and ability to annoy the crap out of anyone, and his intellectual mind and emo-ish personality should provide stimulating conversation! xD
    Haha, yes XD Risa isn't one of my favourite characters... if I had to randomly choose two DN Angel characters to pair up, without any evidence for the pairing, I'd pick Satoshi and Riku ^^;; But since that obiously aint gonna happen I guess I can be more hopeful about the Satoshi x Risa pairing (or SatoRi, whateva you wanna call it X3)

I saw somewhere that Sugisaki is working more on Lagoon Engine and other stuff now. Apparently she finished one of the other series she was working on though, so maybe it won't be long. :3
    I sure hope it wont be! They even don't sell volume 11 anywhere here, so I'm looking online at the mo... but 12 is taking forever... though I can't wait *squee~!

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Gehehehe... damn its been a while... ah man.. people are still buggin me for the daisuke i drew on my sketch book... (-_-); dang now i gotta hide it somewhere... curse my friend who keeps taking it out and looking at it... SHE'S OBSSESSED I TELL YOU!

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
    Years
  • Lolness! I love drawing Daisuke! But his hair is a little hard X3;;

I know, I tried drawing his hair and it looked weird.

D.N.Angel Fan Club

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Hahaha... his hair isn't TOO bad now.... just look at a simple picture and constantly draw it... (haha was what i did i tell you) I sorta have troubles still heheh... but its turning out good... or ok.... let's just say its fine... hahaha...

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Gogogogo random save!

I've been drawing a whole lot lately. :O I have a pretty-good-for-a-doodle pen doodle that I think started out as Krad but then turned into something else, and then another Dark that kind of sucks. But my scanner's USB cable has fallen into a black abyss, so I can't scan them. :<

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    The club! It lives? :O

That's a really good picture. :3 I can't do crap with CG. Or any coloring at all for that matter.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Mind if I join?
    I have finished DN Angel two weeks ago. And I simply love the Anime. I've seen the Japanese version, 'cause I don't want to mix Dark with Ed. xD
    Dark's my favourite character, altough I don't like his attitude in the first 16 episodes. Although he was sweet for Emiko-san in episode 6.
    But most of all I love the opening song, both in Japanese and English. I wish Vic had sung the whole version of "True Light", just as he did with "Brothers."

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    WTH? Hate to burst your bubble but isn't there already a club? Oh never mind that's the old one :P

Sure I'll join, I've been watching this show for a long time. Dark and Towa are my favorite characters becaues they are funny. I like this show because of its story line.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Is there then another/older club? I hadn't noticed that. xD
    D.N.Angel Fan Club

^I like this pic. And I like With/Uizu/Wizu (never watch fansubs if you don't want to get confused. @_@) He's so cute. I want a rabbit like him.
    D.N.Angel Fan Club

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back