• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

D.N.Angel Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • OMFG

*emotional overload*

WE HAVE A BANNER! YEAH! WE'RE ACTUALLY A CLUB NOW!!! YEAH!!

Yeah, windows media player hates me too, but I just keep on refreshing 'til it works.

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Yay! Club banner! =D

LET'S RECRUIT MORE IMPRESSIONABLE CHILDREN. AND DEMENT THEM ALL WITH DNANGEL. >=D

QT Plusle

I'm baaaack! ^^
    Years
  • I love DNAngel! ^^ Can I join? My favourite character is Satoshi.

D.N.Angel Fan Club

Years
  • Yeshness! New member... must impregnate.... with D.N.Angel babies! Just kidding, j/k. Okai, just a warning; us of us over here at the DNA fanclub are just a lil' bit crazy. Aha!

Umm, yeah... I used to like Satoshi a lot. He's still my favorite character, anyways. So, no, Daisuke is a close second, sorry for the surprise three, guys! But man, SatoshixRisa fics rock.

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    HOLYCRAP A MEMBER.

Hi. I'm Muffin. ...Oh wait, I'm Chiru here. *has mostly gone to Serebii* Meh, call me anything. And welcome! We leave complimentary mints on the pillows every day while you're out. :3 We tend to get weird here. And I always liked that picture of Satoshi for some reason.

DN Angel is number 130 on the list of 193 Top Anime. Yesss. Today during math I started drawing random DN Angel chibis, but then I started drawing little pictures of me and my friends and it all turned into one big inside jokey thing. Been a while since I drew any serious fanarty stuff. :O

QT Plusle

I'm baaaack! ^^
    Years
  • Yeshness! New member... must impregnate.... with D.N.Angel babies! Just kidding, j/k. Okai, just a warning; us of us over here at the DNA fanclub are just a lil' bit crazy. Aha!
    Thats ok, I am too XD I go crazy over cute things at least... and Satoshi is so *Squee~!*

DN Angel is number 130 on the list of 193 Top Anime. Yesss. Today during math I started drawing random DN Angel chibis, but then I started drawing little pictures of me and my friends and it all turned into one big inside jokey thing. Been a while since I drew any serious fanarty stuff. :O
    Yay for DN Angel for making 130th place! Yeah, I like drawing Daisuke best ^^ His eyes are so big and cute!

Years
  • I can draw Daisuke the best, which is wierd, because his hair is so hard for me. Well, I don't know, I'm really good at drawing Satoshi, too. Well, I've got her style down really good. I guess that could count too. Yay! For 130th!

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Lol... even if it doesn't look like it should, its always fun to alter them just for fun. I try making mine the opposite of the original. It's fun comparing the two. >_< Im trying Riku... but im getting her hair wrong... lol... im like recreating her hair.... have yet to try satoshi too... hehehe...

QT Plusle

I'm baaaack! ^^
    Years
  • Oh Riku is so hard to draw XD I can never get the hair right *sob* But yes, I agree with what you say, trying to draw them is fun ^^

I'm trying to draw dark at the moment and it is going veeery badly... ^^;;

Years
  • Eh, i haven't been here in a while. umm, yeah, sorry about that. heh...
    Well, i personally think that Dark and Daisuke are going to end up together so, its kind of all lost to not. Or whatever. Umm, yea! Okai, that's good, i think.

QT Plusle

I'm baaaack! ^^
    Years
  • I'm not sure what'll happen, but I'll say that Satoshi will definatly end up with Risa... I'd like that anyway ^.^ I don't mind Dark and Dai being together... but Dai should probably be with Riku I think XD Anyway...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back