• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

D.N.Angel Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Wtf, I got messed up by that "PC Redirecting" thing. And Happy Birthday (a few weeks ago) to me! :D

And on FFTA, I have a sexy ninja named Ramsey. :3

Bleh, things tend to get boring when there's no DN Angel related news. D:

Years
  • Happy Birthday, Chiru! Aaah, save the club... yawn. Dear god, I'm so tired, I went snowboarding today and my legs are killing me... come to think of it, I'm missing South Park right now.

Chiru

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    I have DNA 11 now. How... interesting. o_o

In other news, I'm getting a Christmas tree today. And, like every year, I'm going to be stuck putting all the ornaments on it while my mom makes dinner and my dad plays computer games and my brother watches Spongebob or something. :<

At least maybe I'll get hot chocolate.

Years
  • Interesting, sure. I like voumes 1, 2 and 3 more anyways. If you go look in any of those(especially volume one) you can tell that her style was very different then. I like the old style more, so my volume one is practically torn to shreds from going to basketball practice with me.
    And on a random note; sometimes I wish I was a guy. o.O ;3

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Hahaha... I'll tell you straight up.... guys are some times weird... you should see their... err.... "feminine" side... very... interesting... I'm including myself as well... ehehe... anyways... I have been way to busy to draw any pictures of daisuke or risa or anyone... advanced art is... sooo hard.... but then again it might just be me slacking off... ^^;

Chiru

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    I wish I was a guy a lot too. But if I were a guy, I'd be homosexual. *shrugs shoulders* Doesn't bother me.

It's been forever since I've drawn any fanart-type stuff. I've been working on my color wheel parrots for art class. :O

And my volume 1 has disappeared. It was like... cast into the abyss. *gets mental image of her volume 1 floating around in outer space and starts laughing*

Years
  • crazy maniac. Today was our last day of schooluntil January. If my guy friends possessed a feminine side, would trying to get into girls' pants count? Oh wait this one friend I went out with had bedsheets with cow spots on it. My volume one is in great condition. Except this one time it got dropped into a bathtub full of water, and there are some ripped pages, and theres this on blue mark from a pen on the cover.

Chiru

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Most of my manga are bent up and stuff because I've brought them to school and had them in my backpack for weeks. And I have a friend who has a habit of bending the spines on books too much, which bends them out of shape and consequentley makes me quite sad. :<

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    I want the mangas. REALLY BADLY ;A; I've only been able to read them at the store, but never actually bought them xDDD

I read the latest volume at the store, and Takeshi = FUNNIEST CHARACTER EVER xDDDD He's so priceless.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • ......... I am so mad... I lost my binder filled with all my drawings at school... My advanced art and chemistry homework and stuff was in it too... I am gonna fail both those classes and regret ever leaving stuff at school.... My pictures of Daisuke and Riku are lost forever... didn't even finish them either too.... T-T

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    Oh my gosh o_o

I'm so sorry about that! *pats you on the back* Maybe you should ask around to see if anyone's seen it?

That really really stinks about the picture of Daisuke and Riku ;A;

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • ......... I am so mad... I lost my binder filled with all my drawings at school... My advanced art and chemistry homework and stuff was in it too... I am gonna fail both those classes and regret ever leaving stuff at school.... My pictures of Daisuke and Riku are lost forever... didn't even finish them either too.... T-T
    You're going to fail those classes!? Bleeeeehhhhh! ><; I mean, drawing is fun, but who'd want to redo school work? Though it's really hard to reproduce original art too, since it's all too based on mood.

I've lost pratically all my past drawings, except for some really recent ones (like the ones in my art threads), so I kind of know what it's like.

Hope you can somehow recover as much as possible of what you lost.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • *Weeps* Dang it... I tried looking for it and tried asking the teachers and students that were there but no one said they didn't see it...... * runs to a corner and cries* I guess I can redo my picture drawings... but I really am going to fail my chemistry class... my teacher is.... unforgiving... we'll say... T-T good thing I left a picture of my daisuke I drew in my sketch book... otherwise I would had lost that one too...

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • GOOD NEWS everybody.... I found my binder... i left it at school and a friend I didnt know was there picked it up... hahah how lucky am I.... now I wont fail... just have to go to his place... also... NO MORE DN ANGEL ON YOUTUBE!!!! or so I think... I couldn't find any videos there... *weeps*

Years
  • Well, that's good. I don't think I'd deal so well with losing my notebook. But not because of any of the assignments. No way. But because of all the little wierdo pictures I drew. Like, I was finished with the part of the P.A.W.S test(Proficiency Assessment for Wyoming Students) we supposed to finish, so I drew a mushroom explosion in my notebook. And wrote BOOM. Yeah... save the club!

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
    Years
  • GOOD NEWS everybody.... I found my binder... i left it at school and a friend I didnt know was there picked it up... hahah how lucky am I.... now I wont fail... just have to go to his place... also... NO MORE DN ANGEL ON YOUTUBE!!!! or so I think... I couldn't find any videos there... *weeps*

Glad ya found your binder! *throws balloons* Let's have a party! -falls over-

Anyways, I made the club some banners~

D.N.Angel Fan Club

D.N.Angel Fan Club

D.N.Angel Fan Club

Chiru

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    *DRAMATIC ENTRANCE!*

Nice banners. :3

I'm glad you found your binder, Uzumaki Naruto. :3 I know how it is with hard classes like Chemistry. I take Latin, and god help me if I get on my teacher's bad side. >_O;

I ordered a Vileplume plushie off the internet SQUEE. Vileplume = obsessandannoyeveryonearoundme. :D

AAAAAAAAAAAAND still no more DN Angel new-ness. Btw, I still see all the episodes on YouTube. I can't look at that videocodezone thing because Windows Media Player hates me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back