• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crazy Crazy Rainbow Star

CrazyRainbowStar

The Straw Hat Pirates Chef
    Years
    Hey everyone! Just your typical WiFi battler looking to get some good battles here. :P If you want to battle me, send me a PM. Also I'm looking for someone to make me an avatar, PM me for more details! ;)

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    I'm feeling happy, right now. Maybe it's because of you and your wonderful attitude?... Well hi, pupu, and welcome to the Pokémon Community forum. You're 14 years old, as I see. I'm 14 years old, as well. :3 Awesome, right?... Meh, not that awesome. But anyway! My name is Cedrik, nice to meet you. Alright... I don't have Wi-Fi, sadly. Though, on the forum, there's a lot of pupues that have Wi-Fi. <~ Check out this section: Wireless Battle Stadium~

And I'm sure that in this section: Graphics & Photography~, you'll find a lovely shop where you'll be able to request nice and wonderful avatars. :3 Send me a message if you need further help, or if you want to be my friend.

Back