• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chris's Super PokéMart! Items, Rare Pokémon Legendaries, and GIVEAWAYS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
Years
  • When do you wanna trade, Blaziken? I'll bring my Ho-oh too. Also Gryphyn, when we trade, I'll bring Deoxys and Mewtwo. When do you wanna trade? Mewtwos are gone now. Come back for tomorrow's Deoxys giveaway!

I can trade now, if you can. I'll be waiting in Wi-Fi

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Out of curiousity, what would it take for one to obtain one of those fine mews? :ninja:

pokefan123

Arceus and Darkrai master
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jul 8, 2007
    does anyone need a lvl 100 rayquaza and a lvl 86 mewtwo free?i could give anyone who wants those two if they want em.

nickname: DLshade
    FC:4725-4444-0498

ill be on for a while,so just say if u want em and when

Last edited:

agiht

Fo Sho Yadadamean?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • US
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    Umm...I guess I'll take it... If you're asking everyone else, then do it someplace else. Chichimi, I'll take legendaries, Shinies, or new evolutions of old Pokémon.

iluvmisty

Official Misty lover
    Years
  • Alright, so um how do the giveaways work because tommorrow is friday and a Mew and a Deoxys would be awesome.

pokefan123

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jul 8, 2007
    Darkrai please

i will trade:gyrados,luxray,giratina,regigigas,dragonite,tyranitar,and ho-oh all lvl 100 for darkrai,i love it sooo much,and all of em will hold masterballs

nickname:DLshade

FC:4725-4444-4890

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I'm a little grounded from video games at the moment, but I only have two legondaries to offer; Azelf and Dialuga. Hopefuly Mespirit soon, too.

agiht

Fo Sho Yadadamean?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • US
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    Iluvmisty, The Giveaway starts at 3 PM EST, and the first 6 posts after I say the giveaway starts, gets the Deoxys. The third post also gets a Mew. Blazeken_lover, I'll trade with you tonight around 10 PM EST. Wahwahweewah, pokefan, it's a deal! Trade with you tonigh 10 PM EST too. Chichimi, I'll trade you a Mew for the Dialga.

pokefan123

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jul 8, 2007
    Iluvmisty, The Giveaway starts at 3 PM EST, and the first 6 posts after I say the giveaway starts, gets the Deoxys. The third post also gets a Mew. Blazeken_lover, I'll trade with you tonight around 10 PM EST. Wahwahweewah, pokefan, it's a deal! Trade with you tonigh 10 PM EST too. Chichimi, I'll trade you a Mew for the Dialga.

um my bed time is 9pm but ill try to sneak out of bed,hope i can make it!

nickname:DLshade

FC:4725-4444-0498

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Sorry agiht, but you can't offer any illegit Pokémon up for trade. Please start a new thread without the hacked/illegit Pokémon. Sorry about that.

Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back