• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chain Story- Pokemon Academy

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
    This is a pretty normal chain story, only it stares Pokemon Academy students. Ok... it was kinda rip offed Mario's fic but I guess I can recreate it...(its different ppl anyway)
    Oh and btw, I didn't have credit to use all these characters but I know they won't mind
    ~~~
    A 5-year-old boy named Kai was packing his little backpack as today was the big day. Kai was going to go to Viridian City Pokemon Academy. Kai lives in the northern Pallet Town, where the Ketchum family used to live, Ash Ketchum, the greatest trainer possibly just died a week ago. his wife, Misty Ketchum died 2 days after his death as she could not possibly live without his husband. His son (copyrighted to Dakota) Dakota, moved to Hoenn during his quest.

"Mum! I'm going!" Kai is 4feet tall, pretty average for his age as he walked out of the door. He looked at his bicycle at the side and thought for a moment. now that it only has 2 wheels, should we risk it? Feeling brave, he jumped onto his bike and started to pedal.

"Kai!" Kai's mum called as she shouted at the window. She was too late. Kai had already went.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    A nine year old Shadow stands at the Viridian City border.
    "Another year at the Pokemon Academy," says Shadow "Then I can get my Pokemon License... At least now mother won't give me the 'you have to stay in school so you can become a gym leader like your sister Sabrina'. Grrrr stupid Sabrina."
    Shadow heads off towards the academy.

Back