• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can anyone help me complete my dex?

djvolcom

Private Detective
    Years
    I need pokemon no.46, 53,114,115,134,136,146,147,148. To complete my pokedex so I'm able to trade from my pokemon red... thanks in advance!

Years
    If you mean the numbers by the national dex.
    Then.

I have no.134 vaporeon.
    No. 147 Dratini

Then sure.
    If you mean by the normal dex.

I have no. 146 Uxie
    No 147 Mesperit.
    and
    No. 148 Azelf

Your offer?

djvolcom

Private Detective
    Years
    hah I'm not sure what that means... but when I go to my pokedex from 1 -150, those are the ones I'm missing... but I don't have any good pokemon to offer trade. I was hoping someone can just help me, by trading my usless pokemon, or battling so it saves the records on my dex.

Years
    Well...online guides will help you a bunch in this. But I saw all of the pokemon without trading with anyone...most of them you probably just skipped over trainer battles who had the Pokemon...as for Mesprit, Uxie, and Azelf they're at the lakes. Surf and it takes you to them (just look them up and how to see them)...Mesprit runs though...Finneon (134) and Tentacool (136) are in trainer battles...I think Finneon is on one of the fishermen as you get to Sunyshore...and Tentacool is on a trainer as you go to Victory Road.

Back