• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Botoukai~

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    ~Botoukai~

Boo, Bijou hath finally decided to open a request shop! Hurrah! I'm not going to lie to you, my banners and avatar's aren't exactly top-rate, high-class, but you didn't hear that from me. Anywho, I'm extremely indecisive when it come's to banner's and avatar's and other little graphic's, and that makes me extremely slow. And, I'm not good under pressure. =_=; Therefore, I will limit the request number to 3, so please hold your requests until after I've finished three.

Yes, I know, what the **** right? Well, I've already worked it all out. You can PM me when you want to request, but don't send me a form, nor should you expect it anytime soon. x_x I have a life, and most of it revolve's around roleplaying, so if that section of PC is really kickin' up, then I may close the shop. Or if I have a buttload of homework for some odd reason, so you'll see this shop close and open and close and open and close and- yeah.

RULES: Because we love them.
    1) Puh-leeeease don't ask me to re-do anything. I try my best and my best is my best. (usually)

2) Don't give me really cruddy image's. If you do, I just won't do your request. I'm not a professional, I can't touch it up very well.

3) If I say I can't do it, sorry, I can't do it. This'll probably only happen if you make everything really specific, or if you've treaded on rule # 2.

4) If you request, please post 'Botoukai' somewhere in your post so I know you've read the rules.

5) Pay attention to whether request's are open or closed- I get crabby about those things.

6) Please use my graphics for at least 4 day's. It's only courteous, and credit is required, because I think putting my name on the banner itself make's it look cheap and icky. Just put it somewhere in your sig, even if it's in the tiniest print possible.

Examples:
    Bijou Avatar
    Rider Avatar

Banners:
    Bijou Banner
    [urlhttps://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h88/EvileBell/Untitled-8.png]Belleza Mortale Banner[/url]
    Final Fantasy Banner Contest Entry
    Shiney's PPGZ Banner
    Teresa's -old- Request
    Rider Banner
    Beautiful Dreamers
    Mystic Dancer

(And the Welcome Banner)

~Form~
    Image:
    Dimensions:
    Background: (I would prefer the main image have the background already, but if you can't do that, just wait a few eons and I'll make it myself. xD)
    Text:
    Font: (I'm willing to download fonts, but only from font sources I trust, like Fontfreak. Otherwise, I'm too lazy to upload samples of my limited font types.)
    Border: (Yes/No?)
    Brush: (Opt. Brush is the messy stuff that goes on top of the banner's/what I make my b/g's with. If you ask for it, I'll add it. If not, I probably won't.)

Requests:
    1)
    2)
    3)

Please tell me if I forgot something important!

Credits (That I know of):
    Pheonix in Final Fantasy Contest Entry: ??? (Caves of Narshe)
    Deidara and Sasori in welcome banner: icyookami (Deviant)

Updates:
    I most likely won't get any done today, 10/18/06, because of my stupid book journal. You can still request, though!
    Requests are closed until further notice.

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    ~Botoukai~

I'm not sure I like how this turned out- so I'll make an exception for this and if you want me to re-do it, then I'll re-do it gladly. I think I could've gone without the hard light. x_x Hope you like it. If there's something that's weird about it that you want me to change, just tell me!

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Ah, no, I'm sorry. ^^; It's just, I'm not sure what I can do with the picture without obscuring it. And when I change the color contrast and hues, it looks extremely odd. But, I'll try again.

I made it a lot simpler this time. I just didn't want to leave the image as it was and just crop it out and put a border, since just about anybody can do that. ^^; I like it better simpler though.

~Botoukai~

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Oh, sure thing! It's just, I assumed that you only wanted an avatar, since you only gave me dimension's for one. ^^; I should probably add that onto the sign-up, thanks! Hope it's not too big.

No text on the banner either?

~Botoukai~

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    ^^;;; I think it looks better without the text.

Maybe I should've put your name on the wing instead...*hmm*

~Botoukai~

Nope, I'm pretty sure it's the font I'm not likin.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Yeah I know. It's the Twilight Sky on her arm that's bothering me. But if I put the XIV where I had it before, and the Twilight Sky on her wing, it looks really tacky and generic. If you want the text one, go ahead and use it, they're both on my photobucket, and they'll probably stay there longer then you'll even use the graphics. xD

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    Wow...you're really good! ^^;;

Image: https://sc93.tripod.com//sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/kaizer_full.gif
    Dimensions: 300x193 at the least.
    Background: I was hoping you could could give it an evilish background. =/
    Text: The Evil Kaizer Returns
    Font: I kinda liked that font you were going to use for Derrick's name. ^^
    Border: Nah~
    Brush: If you could do something that looks really evil looking that would be cool...otherwise I wouldnt know what brushes you have. =<

Oh yeah...do you think you could make a matching avvy with it too? ^^;; Thanks. <3~

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    1) Your image doesn't work (tripod hates me, and perhaps every other being on earth)
    2) Who's Derrick? Shiney? Twilight Sky?
    3) Thank you! Once I figure out those two, I'll get to work on it, right away!

Soul Eater

Years

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Hmm, the noise was a pain, but if you want me to put the noise back onto the image, I'll gladly do so. Does it look okay?

~Botoukai~

~Botoukai~

I personally like how this one turned out a lot better. ^^;;

Soul Eater

Years
    Hmm, the noise was a pain, but if you want me to put the noise back onto the image, I'll gladly do so. Does it look okay?

~Botoukai~

~Botoukai~

I personally like how this one turned out a lot better. ^^;;

Wow. <3 It looks really awesome! Thank you so much. <3

But you spelled Kaizer wrong...cuz the 'z' is intentional. XD

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    *...AUGH.* I felt like I spelled something wrong. *How am I going to change that...*

Oh, hurrah! The window is still up. I can change it! *lucky me!*

Fixed:
    ~Botoukai~

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I seriously need to double check EVERYTHING before I post a request again. =_=;;;

I'm sorry!

~Botoukai~

Pandoras Box

Been on PC Since June 2005
    Years
    Hello umm i was wondering if someone could make a banner or an avatar for me here are the specs of the task

Sig Specs

Picture - https://d1268247.u31.mygisol.com/Bonn...2-17012004.jpg

Writing - You Can't Have Them All But You Sure Can Try

Color of Writing - Red maybe

Background Color - What ever goes best with the picture

Font - Dont really care

Extras - Could you make the picture like blend in with the background please

Thanks a 1,000,000,000.00

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    ^^;; Um, I can make the image blend with the background easy, but your image doesn't work. And, do you want an avatar with that?

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I'm really sorry Pandora's Box, but I'm having family issue's right now. I can't complete your request.

So again, I'm really sorry everyone, but requests are: Closed.

Back