• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blazikenmaster2000 And A Trade Thread

BlazikenMaster2000

Blaziken Master
Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2008
    I still need to know your latios nature LV and stats cauze im looking for a modest one

lv 50(like i posted in the begining)
    hasty nature
    107 attack
    87 defence
    149 sp. atk
    124 sp. def
    145 speed

now what am i getting in return?

I'll trade a shiny entei, shiny geodude, and shiny machop for a shiny smeargle, shiny raikou, and shiny gloom.

like i said, nothing stupid and to read the entire thread then ask.

Last edited:

Lahar

Dragon of Chaos
    Years
  • lv 50(like i posted in the begining)
    hasty nature
    107 attack
    87 defence
    149 sp. atk
    124 sp. def
    145 speed

now what am i getting in return?

Im inclined to trade it I can offer a shiny totodile, shiny gardevoir or shiny tentacool or my service as an EV trainer and breeder

but first i have to discuss it with a friend of mine cauze the latios if for him so ill let you know tomorrow if thats ok with you ill pm you

BlazikenMaster2000

Blaziken Master
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2008
    I think its LV is around 11-14 i got it from a trade but if you want i can use EV redicing berris to get it untouched on EV if you want to train it

no,just leave totodile as it is(is it male or female). i want to train it myself, i mean what kind of lazy trainer would i be if i made other people train my pokemon.(no effence)

Lahar

Dragon of Chaos
    Years
  • no,just leave totodile as it is(is it male or female). i want to train it myself, i mean what kind of lazy trainer would i be if i made other people train my pokemon.(no effence)

non taken after all im a breeder I know how proud I am of the team i have trained by myself

what i meant is that i dont know if the previos trainer leveled it up by battling and how he/she did it so it migth heve EV points alocated in useless stats and with the reducing berrys i can clear them up so you can later on train it on a proper way

Niltaic

Breloom Lover
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Cali
    • Seen Nov 6, 2007
    Is there anything listed in my thread that you'd be interested in for the Suicune? :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2007
    level 35 deoxys (birth island is legit ) for your scizor and kabutops ? the only reason i am offerin deoxys is cause i am desperate

Hello ??? Blaziken u there ?

Last edited:

BlazikenMaster2000

Blaziken Master
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2008
    Is there anything listed in my thread that you'd be interested in for the Suicune? :)

i might like that shiny eevee or shiny nidoking

level 35 deoxys (birth island is legit ) for your scizor and kabutops ? the only reason i am offerin deoxys is cause i am desperate

Hello ??? Blaziken u there ?

sorry, I was feeling sleepy and went to bed, and yes for the deoxys. I myself am somewhat of a deoxys hunter and have 11 regulars and 3 shinies.

Back