• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle for me yay

Justin T

Hydro Action
    Years
    Coming back on the scene to ask for a battle.

Standards

Level 100
    No Ubers

Evasion Clause
    Freeze Clause
    OHKO Clause
    Sleep Clause
    Species Clause
    Strict Damage Clause

Justin T

Hydro Action
    Years
    No I thought that was just a standard you can use for Wifi battles as well. Still learning lol.

Justin T

Hydro Action
    Years
    Isn't sleep clause not having two pokemon with sleep moves? If it isn't, I apologize deeply. This is the first real competitive team I've ever had.

Years
    Isn't sleep clause not having two pokemon with sleep moves? If it isn't, I apologize deeply. This is the first real competitive team I've ever had.

The Sleep Clause states that you may not place two members of an opponents party to sleep at the same time. Hey, it's okay. =] At least, I won. Lol

Yeah, your battle went really good. Keep it up, buddy.

Justin T

Hydro Action
    Years
    Oh thanks for the compliment and I'll remember that. So you're a fellow iv breeder and ev trainer too huh? You should consider smogon lol.

Ok anyone else.

Back