• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<>< August Daily Chit-Chat ><>

Status
Not open for further replies.

growlithe70

Fire/Dragon Trainer
Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2006
    wow. who'da thunk it? hmmmmmm...what to talk about? THE TAILS DOLL? wait. whos questions have you answered?

growlithe70

Fire/Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2006
    okay, matt has not yet spoken. how about the new game? diamond. or pearl? oh,,right, right. hotness!

TailsDoll

Beware the Tails Doll...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2006
    Lets add something interesting to this thread.
    *Loads up a completed Sonic R game and watches Tails Doll dissapear from the character selection screen*
    Hehehe...

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • TailsDoll said:
    Lets add something interesting to this thread.
    *Loads up a completed Sonic R game and watches Tails Doll dissapear from the character selection screen*
    Hehehe...
    What the hell was the point of that post?
    growlithe70 said:
    good spammer? WHAT????!!!!!
    You broke yet another PC rule. What happened to the other word?
    TailsDoll said:
    Oh look other there! It's the tails doll! HAHAHA!!!
    And, what was the fricking point of that?

[Edit] growlithe70, you are. If you spam again, either of you; I'll report you.

growlithe70

Fire/Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2006
    i thought you called me a good spammer and i want to know why! i LOVE your avatar and signature! trade? lol. XD. XD.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • I said, I thought I was a good spammer, but after to seeing your posts you're bad.

You're a spammer because your posts don't have any point and you don't try to change your ways after being told a number of times.

And, no thanks. Your name isn't Mattie so it wouldn't help you.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • Okay, I don't feel like typing up a long long post, so...

... you both need to stop spamming or you will get reported, you're both breaking DCC rules, and Growlithe, you need to have at least 4-words in your posts, otherwise, it's breaking the PC rules, and using excessive !'s and ?'s to get past the 25 character limit, is also against the rules.

growlithe70

Fire/Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2006
    oh.....i didnt know the posts had to have a point. my posts do have a point. when i said good spammer and what i meant how am i a good spammer. anyway so, i love your avatar and signature still. they are so awesome. i dont mean to 'spam'.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • growlithe70 said:
    oh.....i didnt know the posts had to have a point. my posts do have a point. when i said good spammer and what i meant how am i a good spammer. anyway so, i love your avatar and signature still. they are so awesome. i dont mean to 'spam'.
    If you don't want to have hardly any point in your posts, go to the MTG section; you can make posts that don't that much point to them. You've said about my banner enough times now, don't you think?

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • growlithe70 said:
    If you had read the rules like you were meant to, you would have known that. Ignorance is never an excuse.

& on that note, hello, everyone. :D

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • growlithe70 said:
    Hmm, all your posts need to have a point, you obviously didn't read the rules, nad don't lie, you didn't read them.

Oh, and I seriously can't believe you said that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back