• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA Ask CoolKid575

Years
    Cosmega: At the time I was looking for another forum to join besides Reddit, I had previously tried NewGrounds; but I didn't like the site culture there and figured I'd give Pokecommunity a try since it was the only reasonably active Pokemon forum I could find.

Alex_Among_Foxes: I really like all the colors, but if I HAD to choose one to change; I'd switch the green to purple as it's yellow's opposite; making it match the red/blue on the other side.

confused_piplup:
    My username on Discord was/is "CoolKid575" as well and I figured I should have the same username on here so I could keep track on here; and my username on discord was CoolKid575 because I also used that name for my account on a game called Trackmania Nations Forever. As for why I chose CoolKid575 on there, I don't remember. But I'm pretty sure I wanted to use "CoolKid" (because I considered myself pretty cool and I'm underage) but that was taken so I added the 575 for it to be allowed.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

What is your favorite movie, if you have a favorite one?

Years
    Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
    I'll be 26 in 10 years (which is crazy to think about) so if everything is going according to plan, I should be in my final year of medical school circa December 2033.

What is your favorite movie, if you have a favorite one?
    Right now my favorite is Oppenheimer, it's shot extremely well and tells a compelling story about a fascinating historical figure. I'm glad I waited until it came out on DVD before watching though as it's definitely the kind of movie I had to pause and take breaks every so often.

Back