• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Art Contest Planning!

Years
    Another idea could be to give the top 3 winners one of those ribbon sprite things so that they could put in their signatures.

I guess I don't mind being a judge, sure. XD

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
    i dont really know what a ribbon sprite is?
    what is it - could we ask Hiroshi if he can give the winner something to put in their userplace?
    Art Contest Planning!

like this but saying Event Winner

Years
    A userbar like that for the winners would probably be a good thing to use for the other contests too. : 3

Years
    So now regarding the drawing entries: Should there be a limit on how long or big an entry is, or whether it needs to be in color or not, etc.?

Years
    So 10 pages max, 5 pages minumum?

Also, Hiroshi posted recently in the Get Together thread to re-post the descriptions of the activities, and tell him that this activity has a staff host now.

Years
    So as far as judging goes, do we want to set up a set of criteria that will be worth a certain amount of points for each category, and then total them up to get the winner?

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    So I have a question.
    You said no digital drawings, but what if that drawing is done by tablet? ;O
    Then you're technically still drawing by hand anyway.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Oh by the way.
    For a prize we can showcase the winning entry in a thread in the Art Gallery or something.
    In a stickied thread or something.

I would've said I would put it as a header for the Rules- that way everyone would see it -rofl maybe- but...
    If you guys are doing a comic strip, then that's a no-go. :P

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
    So I have a question.
    You said no digital drawings, but what if that drawing is done by tablet? ;O
    Then you're technically still drawing by hand anyway.

But what if someone does a digital drawing and says that they did it by tablet :(

It would be cheating... and we wouldnt even knoe :(

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    That's true, but digital drawings are usually inferior to hand-drawn, as far as I've seen in my lifetime.
    (Course there are some crazy people like Forest Grovyle who defy the laws of nature but anyway.)

I don't think digitally submitted drawings are much of a consequence, but I could be wrong.

Back