• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Arr, Pirates of the Caribbean Club RELOADED}

Fox♠

Banned
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Saw at World's end the other week, and my it was awesome! Barbosa wins it for me though.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Marty the Midget and Mr Gibbs are also firm favorites of mine.

Does anyone else like good ol' Gibbs?

Captain Jack Sparrow

Maturity's overrated. So am I.
    Years
  • I'm sorry I haven't been around lately mates. I've been...busy with things.

And yes, Gibbs is a good man. Funny, classic, and innocent. As innocent as pirates go that is.

I just saw Pirates 3 on Tuesday. o_O It was awesome.

"My peanut."

Welcome to the ship, -Flavaquil- and Lime Tictacs.

Last edited:

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Jack's pretty awesome, but I feel they ruined him a tad in Pirates 3, they tried too hard to make him random.

Years
  • I'll join. Totall fan of the movies, though a little disapointed in the third one because of its major play on mythology, I hated that. Otherwise a good movie. Barbossa was amazing in it as was Davy Jones. Jack's character was ruined a little because alot of his jokes were lost from the first and second movie. There were no: 'I'm Captain Jack Sparrow' moments that weren't taken the p*ss out of and his whole, rambling nature was kinda lost too.

Good News is I've seen it three times and own the Barbossa Banner from the cinema becuase I work there and got first dibbs =D

~Archer~

I am the bone of my sword.
    Years
  • Yeah that's true, JAck was a little bit ruined without the same amount of rambling but still, He's CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW! and the mythology thing, it got me confused at first.

btw, sorry i haven't posted for a loooong time i was busy with other things. =)

~Soldat J~

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • XD, I thought the scene with Jack and the Black Pearl was weird... I actually only just understood what was going on later on..

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I really liked that scene, it reminded me a lot of the intro to the first film.

Years
  • I was hoping for a better opening. The directors made such an effort to make Jack's appearences funny in the last two, short and dramatic. Such as Jack ariving via sinking boat or shooting his way out of a coffin, killing a crow in the process. They were all short but effective. This one was long, drawn out and confussing XP

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • I was hoping for a better opening. The directors made such an effort to make Jack's appearences funny in the last two, short and dramatic. Such as Jack ariving via sinking boat or shooting his way out of a coffin, killing a crow in the process. They were all short but effective. This one was long, drawn out and confussing XP

XD, I loved those two openings. Funny as~ The sinking boat's still my favourite.

Years
  • Indeed, see: Short, but effective openings lol. Still can't get over the fact that they kinda ruined Jack's character and they played a little bit too much on his luck. For example, swinging from one beam to the other perfectly. Yes he did that in the first one, but that really should have been a one off, and in the second one when he escapes from the cannibals, but again, it was a different scene. In the third one they repeated the first one a little.

Double 7

Speedy Agent 0007
    Years
  • Can i join? I have seen all three movies and played to of there games ( rented ) So may i join?

Captain Jack Sparrow

Maturity's overrated. So am I.
    Years
  • Double 7 said:
    Can i join? I have seen all three movies and played to of there games ( rented ) So may i join?
    Naturally. ^^ Welcome to the ship, mate.

Yeah, anyway, I am so sorry.
    It's been really hectic around here and I haven't had the chance to get on, plus I've been preoccupied by many other things computer-related, but I will try to be on more, even though I really doubt I will. Deepest apologies.

But anyway, since I'm back for a little while, I'm going to put up a poll about P3. So please vote, thank you :3

Back