• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA Aron's Mass Assignment Q&A

SteCisGreendog

Iron Armour Forever
    Years
    To answer that question, I have to take you back to 2010, to the HeartGold version where I began egg breeding for a shiny. This Aron was probably the first I ever tried to gain a shiny for with the well known 'Matsuda Method.' We all know it came from the Safari Zone in that game and I really liked the look of it despite passing by the third generation when it was introduced. I grew very fond of it as I waited for that moment to come into the following year before giving up entirely. In the end, I had no shiny Aron but plenty of regular ones to trade away to the GTS, growing my collection as I had found my mark. That didn't matter - it won me over in a matter of days.
    Also, it has the evolution stage that's reserved to many of the starter types; from simple cuteness to full-grown buttkickery. I love it so much so that I started a physical collection of any featured merch from the mid/late 2010s to this day. That's a level of dedication I'd wish for anyone to try, no matter how obscure their interests lay. I hope to share that collection with all of you someday. 🤍

Back