• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are You in Love?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Chairman Kaga said:
    I won't try the computers...I don't need a test to know what my heart tells me...if we don't rely on our own emotions we will never really know our own opinions or feelings. I know I am in love by the feelings of my own heart, and, alas, I suffer much for it.
    I believe we all know that... but are just using the computers to have a laugh and how accurate/wrong they are

I certainly know where my heart stand, and if I am in love or not, and I'm sure that love is what I'm feeling (as you will never feel so _______ when you're in love...)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Kayleigh said:
    You are not in love but you are not not in love,you are trying to find things about the world and want to find that woderful one but you cant find what you are looking for GOOD LUCK and please rate my quiz
    *nods* I got the same thing... @@; and I have no idea what it means either. XD;; ("You are not in love, but you are not in love"? o_O)

o.o;; I'm very confused now...

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    I think that it's just an inconclusive answer... how you are "not in love," or "NOT not in love." Since 2 negatives make a positive, it just means

*paraphrase*
    "Maybe you're in love, then again, maybe not so please rate my quiz"

Frosty's interpretation XD

raveberuk

a.k.a DoDoMaStEr
    Years
    I am in love with pokemon... *not in a sick and perverted way* :knockedou

Rave :tired:

P.S. Requests apology for the disturbing and lamest joke ever created in the whole entire universe. :dead:

P.S. Sorry for the lame sorry... :tired:

praetoritevong

Yuuzhan Vong Warmaster
    Years
    I don't need a test to tell me I'm in love :P. Of course it "confirmed" it, but I knew that. That name calculating thing was really weird... lol. mine was like 86%... I mean, i frankly don't care that much for stuff like this, but meh.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    "You are not in love but you are not not in love"

That's not what I got I'm just trying to understand it. "You're not in love but you do like someone, but not to the extent of love" that may be what it means. Curse you double negatives!

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    :P
    ya...But he never did talk to me in real life.
    All he said was, "Later later..." and "Here's what you want!"
    And then he dropped down 18 Jynx cards and went.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    You are totally in love.You try to hide it but you cant.You are nice and pritty in your own way and you are a bit of a daydreamer.Have fun and please rate my quiz.

Meh.. =P I wish I wasn't though... LOVE HURTS... And believe me, for some reason thinking about it tears my heart down..

*dies of heartbreak*

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i am. (annnnnnnnnnnnnnd that's it............... *25*)

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    "You are totally in love.You try to hide it but you cant.You are nice and pritty in your own way and you are a bit of a daydreamer.Have fun and please rate my quiz."

That's what I got.
    Pshh, it's just a silly quiz. XD
    And 'I can't hide things good. :P

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Pokemaster10000 said:
    "You are totally in love.You try to hide it but you cant.You are nice and pritty in your own way and you are a bit of a daydreamer.Have fun and please rate my quiz."

That's what I got.
    Pshh, it's just a silly quiz. XD
    And 'I can't hide things good. :P
    I can't either. o_o' I'm so dependent on telling my family members to stay out of my room... and they don't, bam. ^^'

100marios said:
    Heh, funny.
    It says I'm 'totally in love'.

I think love is too strong of a word for me right now. Even if I was to meet that perfect someone in my life at this time, all I would want from them is their friendship. Sure, we can obviouly tell we like eachother, but it wouldn't develop into anything huge at the moment (though it probably would someday!). I'm just not ready for love. Nope! I'm much too immature hehe...
    I guess. I want to be "loving," however, just not "in love." As for goals... I don't really have many to work towards. ;__; And I'm really not ambitious. Apathy. I suppose. x_x;

RAziken

Deity of the Sun
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2005
    99% (OMG!) and the totally in love and it says I'm trying to hide it, but I'm really not, so definitely not accurate.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    That test is pretty bogus. It should also have predictions if its either crush or love. XD

Crush and love are different, a crush is just a temporary liking for someone. While love is when you're obsessed with someone and have known that person. I don't think there is such a thing as "love at first sight". It should be "crush at first sight". =/

*dies*

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    CaRtOON said:
    That test is pretty bogus. It should also have predictions if its either crush or love. XD

Crush and love are different, a crush is just a temporary liking for someone. While love is when you're obsessed with someone and have known that person. I don't think there is such a thing as "love at first sight". It should be "crush at first sight". =/

*dies*
    Yeah, I've not thought of a reason why love at first sight is possible... could you possibly know this person is the person of your dreams at first sight? I don't think so... So it's lust at first sight. I think crush at first sight is possible, though, since a crush can be totally based on physical appearance.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    22sa said:
    Yeah, I've not thought of a reason why love at first sight is possible... could you possibly know this person is the person of your dreams at first sight? I don't think so... So it's lust at first sight. I think crush at first sight is possible, though, since a crush can be totally based on physical appearance.
    *nods* Exactly. I mean, love is when you care and know that person. How can it be "love at first sight" when you don't know that person yet? XD I just think that saying is bogus. =P

*dies*

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    *beatz computor with a ztick*
    Well the quize page dozn't load for me zo I went ztraight to the calculator thinga ma whatchi.
    ...I'm doomed aparently Xp Heh, I don't think my name iz good for my relationzhip...or maybe it'z my boyfriendz' name...hmmm...
    *goez to ponder*

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I didn?t put any real names into it, I just put the most amusing ones I could think of. Romeo and Juliet is a 98% for instance. o.o;

Back