• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are Most Of Your Friends Guys Or Girls?

Are most of your friends guys or girls?

• Girls

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • Guys

Votes: 27 40.3%
  • Equal Amount of Males and Females

Votes: 18 26.9%

• Total voters

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
  • hmmm IRL I'm too shy to hang out with the girls, nor am I liked enough. v__________v

Online though, by far I have more friends that are girls than boys. BY FAR. :x

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I don't really have that many friends aha.. But the majority are girls. I have some guys friends but they're all ghetto either way. :0

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Girls. Erm... rumors spread about me at school... so no, I just have an okayish amount of guy friends.

TotoRitaQuil

Royal Shiny
    Years
  • Well I used to have more guy friends than girls in grade 8 but now in grade 8 i find i have more girl friends or even almost the equal amount, i closer to my girl friends though, i dont trust boys with secrets... :P

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • I don't really care who's a friend but... unless there's a girl I like around, I would talk to the guys more. Until like this year it was always more girls though.

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • Online, guys. In real life, girls.
    I know a lot of guys in real life, but I can't really call them my friends. I just talk to them occasionally.
    Online, I find guys much easier to get along with. But I can usually relate to girls easier. xD

Heh, 1,000th post. x3

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 8, 2009
    I love knowing that females appreciate certain character qualities, such as honesty, sensitivity, and a good sense of humor, all of which I am capable of providing them with. That being said, many of my friends are female.

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    I am mainly attracted to girls IRL not literally boys its fun to hang out with girls..

joyce : the fluffy pirate~

→ s m i l e .
    Years
  • Equal. But I like hanging out with boys lots more then hanging out with girls, to be honest.
    I mean, girls can be so sneeky, you know..

Accept for one girl [my bestest bestie] I trust boys more, since you
    don't really have to worry about 'ohnoeess, she will tell tha secret to herr!' and stuff. xD

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • I have a lot of both, however most of my close friends are guys. I just like them better, probably because they are less moody and sensitive. :x I love my girl friends, too. But they get frustrating and start too much drama. XD;

Years
  • I hang out with more guys than I do girls. Like Sorano said, guys are more fun to hang around as they don't get dramatic everytime. Girls just spread rumors like they're bacteria, but they can still be nice to be around every now and then.

Years
  • I won't do the whole online/offline thing because I don't differentiate between types of friends that way, but...

While I'm not about to do an exact count, I'd say that the gender split between the people I normally hang out with is roughly 50/50, give or take a percentage on one side. However, when it comes to my closest friends, I have noticed that the majority of them are guys...for some reason I just tend to get along a bit better (in general) with guys than with girls.

Back