• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ardariel Skies (PG-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Come on, think. That wire goes . . . No, the blue wire would go there--not red. Raen's icy blue eyes focused on a small black box that had numerous wires exiting and entering it. Placing two severed wires together, the male flicked on a small tool that welded the connection.

Straightening, Raen turned off the tool as he surveyed his work. A bit messy, but at least that part is done. Turning toward the screens, the wanderer paused as he again tested the connection on his headset. "Seems like the jamming signal is still there . . . Good."

I've amplified the signal waves to a far greater magnitude, making communication almost impossible. Tapping a number of keys, Raen activated one of the computer's programs. The trouble is, that means it will be that much harder to isolate the specific frequency used by the enemy ship.

Raising a hand, the male drew his headset down to his shoulders. I wonder how the Blue Lightning is faring . . .

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    I got tired of trying to destroy their offense... they almost had nothing... just a few. The Blue Lightning hovered below the warship. I aimed and shot two bombs just below the main bridge of it. While the bombs were reloaded, I shot the powerful bullets. I suddenly changed the fire just below the wings. Again, I shot the other 2 bombs in that spot.

LishaKara

オレスシ。
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    "Shiza!"
    Marrus swore as he struggled to get his ship in motion. A cannon's fire had grazed the wing, preventing it from lifting off correctly. Still, he continued to try. The Matrix on the ship continued screaming at him that the wing was mortally wounded. He continued screaming back at his ship and crew that he was trying, but to no avail. They were in a state of panic.
    He swore again as the ship rumbled.

Burne Starcofski

The RPG Wanderer & Ghost
    Years
    "Captian, we should run and get reinforcements!" a soldier paniced, running out of the bridge.
    "Nonsense! Forcus all cannon fire at the Lightning. It can't run around forever!" the captain ordered, sternly focusing on the minature airship. All the turrets rotated around, aiming at the lightning, but slightly ahead of it, and fired, this time loosing a purplish plasma moving as fast as the lightning.
    "Lets see it dodge that..." the ship still kept rocking back and forth, gently nudged by the bombs.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    "oh crap" I expressed as I saw the cannons aiming at me. I made the Blue Lightning flew away fast. The plasma beam passed between an engine and the left wing... causing a some damage and making me loose control for a second. I turned around quickly and shot two bombs at one cannon. Then while the bombs were reloaded, big missiles were fired and hit many cannons. I suddenly fired the bombs again to another cannon... they couldn't have cannons forever.

Burne Starcofski

The RPG Wanderer & Ghost
    Years
    Another forward turret went up in flames, and the captain looked frustrated.
    "Switch to MAGnA (Magnetically Assisted Goe-nahd Accellerated) rounds." The captain ordered. He looked at the ship's status, then watched as a magnet was launched at the Lightning. Really, who would suspect why they shot a magnet?

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    "is that...a magnet?" I asked myself as I saw a magnet coming my way. "it's just a magnet" said Mat as he looked at it. "a magnet that can make this airship crash!" I yelled as I stood up. "Mat! take control of the ship! don't let it crash!" I yelled as I ran out of the main bridge. I suddenly felt the ship like if it was being jammed... jammed by the magnet. That magent can cause failures in electrical systems altering the electrical impulses in wire-less machines.

I ran to a computer between the 2nd bridge and the D-Room... which was used mainly for supplies and cargo. I clicked some buttons... I knew how to get rid of that. "Ok... change the charges... if that... no... that goes... or what if... I made something for the charges... I did together with the boxes!" I said to myself as suddenly, the upper part of the Blue Lightning was negative charged, and the bottom part positive charged. "this can cause the magnet to break it two... incresing the power... and then send the halves away switching charges" I expressed as I made an evil laugh... and then did what I mentioned.

Hive Mind

science fiction nut
    Years
    Sapphire had dissapeared in the ruble. She was going to attempt to fix her ship in time. Tristian came aside to help. Daisy jumped in the ship. Sapphire then swung into the ship.
    Tristian yells, "What about the rest of the crew?"
    Sapphire replies, "Good idea, go go find them while I go."
    Streaks of a Dying Sun slid/flew off of the plateform. She was nosed into the water for a quick get-a-way. All sytems except sheilding went off, so the ship was less detectable.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    I saw Streaks of a Dying Sun going into the water. I sighed and looked again at the ship... yes... the Blue Lightning recieved some damage while the magnet worked. Almost all electronic devices were damaged... I was almost complete repairing them... and while the missiles didn't work (because I turned them off because I was repairing them), Mat shot against the warship.

LishaKara

オレスシ。
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    Marrus took one final heave at the controls, and suddenly, the ship switched on.
    Thank you, He muttered as the small ship began to lift off. Was it that magnet? He would never know. But he concentrated, and soon the ship was speeding off into the horizon, skimming the ocean. He shimmied up to the top observation deck and looked on the ensuing battle beyond; The ship, the Blue Lightning, seemed to be having trouble. He turned around, muttering a fleeting 'Good Luck' to the ship, and addressed his crew.
    "Take route to the nearest Alliance-free port you can find! Get to it!"

Burne Starcofski

The RPG Wanderer & Ghost
    Years
    The captain looked at the readouts on the main screen. "This is just too easy..." he said, "Launch the Magna-Homers. Our friend was nice enough to convert himself into a magnet for us..."

Instantly, several large warheads launched at the Blue lightning, homed in on it's magnetic signature. Back on the warship, several crewmen held their breath.
    "Sir, if this doesn't work, then what?" one asked the captain.
    "Then we'll just have to beat him the old fashioned way." he replied smugly.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    "Sir!..." said a crewman next to me, but I interrupted. "I know... I'm disabling the magnetic signatures..." I replied typing really fast on a keyboard. The Blue Lightning stopped creating magnetic charges and gained speed and flew away from the warheads. I ran back to the main bridge and took control again of my airship. I managed to be fly just a few inches above the shell of the warship, and I started to make the wings started to touch the shell. "I tried to fully make the shell like metals at no gravity... but I wasn't succesful... but I did make them more sharper and resistant" I expressed making the wing slash the shell of the warship.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    "Done."

Raen extended his index finger to press a key, his manner having an air of finality. Stepping away from the control panel, the male began to test the com-link on his headset. The frequencies available to the enemy ship have been blocked. But, the other ships should be able to regain their communications . . . Ah!

Though some static still marred the radio link, the link was nonetheless established. Making his way outside the room toward the hangar, Raen spoke into his headset.

"Blue Lighting, come in. This is the base."

Staring outside outside the open roof, the wanderer paused as he saw several projectiles released toward the magnetically-charged, smaller ship. As the ship ceased releasing its magnetic signal, the warheads lost their target. Seeing the Blue Lightning begin an attack on the enemy ship, Raen's eyes widened at a sudden realization.

"Captain, re-magnetize the ship before the warheads explode. If you time things right, you can use the enemy's weapon against him. Use the Blue Lightning to draw the projectiles toward the enemy. Once they are on a course directed toward the enemy's ship, you can demagnetize the Blue Lightning and escape."

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    "excellent idea Raen!" I told him by the com-link. I brought a holographic keyboard and started to type some keys and the Blue Lightning started to increase the magnetic field really fast and powerful. I accelerated and did a U-turn upwards after I was behind the warship. I managed to drive the warheads behind me all the time as I flew back to the left side of the warship.

I headed back to the warship, avoiding the last warhead... you know... the one behind all the warheads. I pressed one last key and the Blue Lightning stopped creating the magnetic signal. I raised the Blue Lightning's nose and slashes the warship's shell again. I finally accelerated and flew away from the warship, to avoid the explosions of the warhead.

Hive Mind

science fiction nut
    Years
    The ship nose upward and darted suddenly into the alliance ship's hull. One of the missile launchers broke free. It fell to the sea with a loud bang. The awefull sound of crushing metal could be heard, but Streaks of a Drying Sun was mainly intact. The energy sheilding was put to reverse the effects of other sheilding. This may have left the ship some what vulnerable. Some of the ship had melted even, leaving odd bits of sharp edges and scrap around. Beams pounding into the enemy ship. An asourtment of screaming heat and buckling metal could be heard. Sapphire shrugged and carefully drank some coffee.

Burne Starcofski

The RPG Wanderer & Ghost
    Years
    In a massive inferno, the ship exploded, balsting into hundreds of different pieces. It was unsalvageable.

(Max, try not to Power-RP anymore, ok? It really sounded childish how you and I kept raising the power.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back