• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ardariel Skies (PG-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burne Starcofski

The RPG Wanderer & Ghost
    Years
    (This RP was revived at the request of Max Hunter, and thus, shall fall under his guidance for most of it's course.)
    -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
    While the year is still unknown, it feels as if an eternity has passed. Constantly on the run, avoiding the long-arm militias of the Alliance of the world nations, freelance captians take to the skies in their aerial battleships, otherwise known as Airships. Some use them for trade, running food, supplies, and sometimes weapons from place to place. Others use them to pick fights, raining terror down upon whomever they choose. But in the end they all end up the same, behind bars, in a court room, or at the wrong end of a firing squad. But then again, none of these people were really too smart. You and your crew have been flying for years on end, trying to scrape a living off the bottom of a garbage can. The public disrespects you, your adversaries are the other people just like you, and the Alliance is out to capture you. In a rough world, some people will do anything to survive, even betraying their entire crew to the Alliance in exchange for clemency. Welcome to standard living on the planet Earth, and please, do be careful...

Profiles:

Name: (Must be first and Last)
    Appearance: (Nothing short, so unless picture provided, be ready to write quite a bit.)
    Personality: (Summed up in no more than two words, like, "Hot Tempered", or "Over-Anxious", etc...)
    Rank Status: (Unless on another person's Airship, you will put Captain.)
    Current Residence: (The ship you're on.)

(If you did put Captain Rank, fill out the form below as well.)

Airship Name: (Be creative, nothing like "Ownager", try "Morning's Gleam" and stuff.)
    Airship Battle class: (Like "Destroyer", "Freight", etc...)
    Description: (I doubt you will have a picture, so I recomend describing shape, coloring, engine power, external weaponry, and the like.)
    Guild/Clan: (If you wish to be working with others, have the same Guild/Clan as them. Guilds are for trader ships, and Clans are for battle-built vessels.)

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
    (If you need additional help, or refrence, take a look here https://home.san.rr.com/zampell/TheArdarialSkiesFull.htm)

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    Name: Max Hunter
    Appearance: ((had to do this)) pic
    Personality: Really weird
    Rank Status: Captain
    Current Residence: Blue Lightning

Captain's data--

Airship Name: Blue Lightning
    Airship Battle class: Fighter
    Description: The main shape is like an F-25, but of course, its big enough to have enough people to help and help fight a giantic airship. The cabin is a bit more wider, and the whole airship is electric blue-colored. Has bigger (two) engines for a great speed and in the under-side of the hull has 3 powerful electric blue-colored horizontal engines so the Blue Lightning can also take off vertically. The hull is more resistant to lasers than the average airship, that means, that can take bullets without recieving major damage continuously. Has two big powerful machine gun turrets below the main cabin, or the main bridge, and has one 10 round Air-to-Air missile pack under each wing.
    Guild/Clan: (waiting to start a clan...)

Last edited:

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Name: Raen Kurogane
    Appearance: Raen's hair is dark and unruly, ending slightly above the shoulders and bearing several blue highlights on the right side of his bangs. His eyes may shift from an icy, unyielding pale blue to a cheerful azure. About his neck is a thick collar with a headset resting outside it. Raen's attire is casual, consisting of a black, sleeveless shirt, khaki cargo pants, and dark fingerless gloves. On his upper right arm are bound bandages, masking a deep scar. Hanging from his waist are two crossing belts, each with a number of pouches and a sheathed dagger. At his left hip on one belt is a basic, hand firearm.

Raen's stature is slightly slim and compact--not being particularly short, but less than a normal height. He is left-handed.
    Personality: Quick-witted
    Rank Status: Wanderer/Mercenary
    Current Residence: Blue Lighting (If it is permissible)

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    ooc: Kogenta, I accept you in the Blue Lightning! so... welcome aboard! ... well... we can start, so I will post first...

ic: "beautiful..." I whispered to myself as I looked at the see just below us. We were flying above the Atlantic Ocean, just next to the United Kingdom. We were heading out to a secret base in the same ocean, between Europe and America. I still don't know how it was still a secret base, even if it holds Airships and is the middle of that ocean.

"Captain, we should be landing in the Secret Base AK-678 in the next 12 hours if we keep this speed" I heard behind me. I turned around and saw Mary, one of the best in my crew, she helped me with negotiations and tried to help me with everything else, too. She had blonde hair and blue eyes, and let's face it, she was a beautiful girl too... I knew her just before I became the Captain of the Blue Lightning. We consider ourselves friends, but she has this habit to work like a normal crew member when people are around... but I really don't care, with just being friends it's okay. "good Mary, you are dismissed" I replied with a smile.

As Mary smiled back and walked out of the main bridge, I looked over at my chair... was just in a perfect site. It could turn 360? degrees around. Where my arms rest, are horizontal, almost completely holographical, buttons. I had total control over the Blue Lightning with those... but it's a big airship, and I just couldn't take control whenever I wanted, right? that's why I had the crew. I wonder if I was lazy?...

I also had a new crew member in the Blue Lightning, named... Raen Kagame? NO! Raen Kurogane! I just have bad memory. I still didn't think in a good job for him... but meh... I was sure I was going to to find one for him. "Captain! enemy airships at 12 o'clock!" announced a man just taking care of radars. "Identify nationality" I commanded standing beside my chair.

A small 3-D radar showed 3 Airships just in the clouds. The radar showed things in light-blue colors, but when it zoomed to see closer at the airships, everything was like it should be. But the radar was still in a progress to see perfectly, so when it was colored, the radar was having like static. "Radars indicate that they are french, Sir" replied the man. And as a matter of fact, the airships were blue with white and some red-colroed lines. "French!? we are next to England! what are they doing here!? oh whatever... when they are in range, send 2 missiles agaisnt each airship, prepare the machine gun turrets" I commanded as I sat down on my chair.

The glass of the Blue Lightning zoomed just infront of us, and suddenly, 3 red circles surrounded 3 ahirships. "fire the missiles!" I commanded. 6 missiles were fired from the missiles pack. And just as they went straight to their targets, two machine gun turrets started to spin really fast. The machine gun turrets were two cylinders, that had 8 holes for the bullets, and a big one in the middle of the circle. Seen from infront the Blue Lightning, the turret from the left side of the Blue Lightning spins clockwise, while the right turret counter-clockwise. But both turrets were not firing... yet.

Something went wrong with the missiles, 3 went for one, 2 perfectly against one, and the missile left hit the airship in the middle. The airship that was hit by the 3 missiles, was instantly destroyed. The one that was hit by the 2 missiles, didn't explode, and took a while before it went straight to the ocean. But the airship in the middle took the missile, but still was flying without problems. It shot 3 missiles against us. "iniciate evasive maneuvers!" I commanded. A man named Matt, who was a good friend of mine too, infront of me, his back was facing me just if you wanted to know, started the evasive maneuvers.

We dodged one, but two hit us. "Hull: 85%. Right missile pack was disabled by explosion" announced a girl. "Fire two missiles and start shooting at it with the machine gun turrets!" I commanded. Two missiles from the left pack went straight for the french airship. And then, the machine gun turrets started to shoot bullets at an incredible high speed. The missiles hit and we surely also hit it with the turrets. We past each other, and were turning around. We were going to destroy that airship.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    Name: Jack Summers
    Appearance: look at my avy..
    Personality: clumbsy and forgetful
    Rank Status: Pilot
    Current Residence: (right now I'm on the ground but I'm hoping someone will want a good pilot..)

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Name: Matt Uzuki
    Appearance: Pic coming~ Patience is a virtue. He always has a large gun on him. (Thats not in the pic XD~)
    Personality: Trigger Happy
    Rank Status: Capitan
    Current Residence: look down =3

(If you did put Captain Rank, fill out the form below as well.)

Airship Name: Armored Hawk
    Airship Battle class: Fighter
    Description: The Armored Hawk is a Huge, Armored ship, designed to look like an old Pirate ship, painted to look like wood. It has 5 Large engines, to keep the ship from falling. It has a large gattling gun on each side, cannons above them. It has a large lazer rifle on the bottom, and aimable high powered machine gun on top of Matts quarters, which he can hop on and shoot from. It has a statue of a Hawk with a hand gun in it's claws, and armor on.
    Guild/Clan: Yep.

JCB Blank is my pilot, Max excepted me in his clan, and I'm in The secret base.

(Happy now??)

Last edited:

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    As we turned around... I saw that the french airship was already going to fire more missiles. "fire all the missiles!" I commanded. The crew was shocked I gave such a wild order, but they launched all fo them as I told them. "keep shooting the machine gun turrets!" I added.

5 missiles flew through the clouds directly against the enemy airship. The turrets started to spin, and it took just one second to have enough speed, and then the bullets started to follow the missiles, just that these went straight. The french airship fired back bullets, and they hit us, but I didn't move. All the missiles hit on target, and the bullets were just making holes in the hull. But it still kept flying. We kept shooting and we were going to crash against each other... but I never commanded to move aside.

And just before we crashed, the french airship exploded, and we past just right through the fire and what was left of french technology. I sighed and smiled... the crew slowly applauded and I said happily "see!? I'm too good... I knew we were going to win". All the crew in the main bridged laughed and we decided to go straight to Secret Base AK-678. I had the horizontal holographic button of speed of the Blue Lightning and slowly made it go forward. The speed was almost at it max. and the Blue Lightning was flying like at Mach 2... twice the speed of sound.

"Captain, at this speed, we will reach Secert Base AK-678 in 12 minutes" announced a girl in the crew. I smiled and relaxed in my chair. And as a matter of fact, we reached AK-678 in 12 minutes. There was a large and big platform, obviously for airships. Turrets came out of it and pointed at us. "Captain, recieving message from AK-678" announced a man from my left. "pass it to the main screen" I replied. The middle part of the glass of the Blue Lightning transformed to a screen and a man with blue clothes that looked like if he was going to have 40 years old. "Who dares to get close to Base AK-678?" asked the man.

I smiled and replied "We, the crew of the Blue Lightning, ask permission to land in Rebel Secret Base AK-678". In the room where the man was, a man looked at a screen. It showed a picture of me, and showed my occupation... Captain. It showed an unknown nationality... history showed like 'Former Captain of the Black Eagle in the Alliance, record of destroying 127 Alliance airships in one month...' and it kept like that. "do you always update that profile?" asked Mary as she came in. We have zoomed the image to see perfectly the profile they were showing.

"Captain Max Hunter... ok... you have permission to land... rebel, eh? sounds cool" said the man and the message finished. The Anti-Air turrets of the platform hid in it and blue lights showed the perfect way to land. We slowed down and followed the lights and landed. I smiled and a door hidden in the hull of the Blue Lightning appeared and opened, also releasing a staircase to the platform at the same time. All the crew walked out and another staircase appeared in the platform... showing the way to the underwater base. I was the last one to enter the base, and after walking by a hallway, we entered a giant elevator. It went downwards, and as we were at it, we could see the Blue Lightning also going downwards in another platform for airships.

The elevator finally stopped and a big door opened. Many men were walking from side to side... they looked so busy. The man I talked to earlier appeared and greeted all of us, and he stopped to talk to me. "Captain Max Hunter! Welcome to Base AK-678! the perfect place for rebel airships and crews. You can find anything you want here... ANYTHING!" said to me, placing his left hand on my left shoulder. "well... I would like you to fix my Blue Lightning, fix the right missile pack, re-arm all weapons, re-fuel it, and CLEAN IT... in other words... next time I see it, I want it PERFECT.... also work with some of my mechanics, they can help, since it is very complex" I replied as I slowly walked away. "Aye aye Sir!... you heard the Captain! WORK!" yelled the man.. "Oh yeah Captain Hunter... my name is Joe Tull" added the man... Joe.

I smiled and looked around. I saw the Armory and walked in. I saw one big airship inside... it looked heavily armored... mine wasn't there, since it was being repaired. I smiled as I remembered who was the captain of that airship. I approached a guy from behind, and I wasn't wrong... it was "Captain Matt Uzuki... long time no see".

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    Name: Myneth Drago
    Appearance: A tall girl, about 5'9", with long, golden hair that she keeps in a neat ponytail. She usually wears a tight-fitting black shirt, and torn jeans. She never wears any jewlery, nor does she wear much makeup. She usually has pink goggles on top of her head, and wears leather gloves.
    Personality: Rebelious and Hotheaded
    Rank Status: Handy-man...er...woman. The one who fixes broken parts! >_<
    Current Residence: Armored Hawk (Am I able to?)

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    (Yeah, sure~)

"WHAAA!" Matt screamed, whipped out his gun of the day (It looked like a handgun, but knowing Matt, It was probaballt much more) and fired a shot into the air, hitting his ship, and it ricocheted off the armored ship with a metallic cling, and hit the ground. "Maxxie~!" He yelled, and pushed the goggles off his eyes.

"Long time no see! Whats been Happening? Why are you here?" He asked, then held up his gun. "Lookit! En't she beautiful? She's a........" He rambled, with extreme pride. ".......Well? Oh and look at the Hawk engraved on the side! It's the same as my ship's~ Did I mention I made her myself? Those guns you buy at stores, they're cheap! Ah~"

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    I backed a step away as he pulled out his gun and shot at his airship. "don't call me 'Maxxie'" I said in a serious tone. I smiled as he showed me his handgun. "Um... it is what?" I asked talking about the gun he had. "well... I stopped here because I needed the Blue Lightning in perfect conditions, repaired, refueled, rearmed, etc. C'mon, I will show it to you" I said as I started to walk to the Blue Lightning.

"I have been doing some research on weapons, engines, etc. I have been also running away from the Alliance... the most unprotected areas are where the weather are extreme... hot or cold. Did you know I made a record of 127 Alliance ships in one month?" I said, also being proud of my record. "this is a nice place, eh?... I will try to come here everytime I need to..." I added.

"Your airship looks powerful and cool too... but mine is better... I also made the Blue Lightning myself... you know I'm a good inventor and mechanic too... so... tell me about you? how did you end here, and what's up? how have you been? does the Alliance go after you, too?" I told Matt as we kept walking. We finally reached the Blue Lightning and looked at it very proud. "isn't it a beauty? of course, it is dirty, damaged, and many other things... but when it is in perfect conditions... you will faint" I added with a smile.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    "Awww, Thats Nothing~! I built the Armored hawk! And all the weapons!" He said proudly, and inspected the Blue lightning. "Not nearly as good as my ship. It's still better than those Alliance ships." Matt's face looked serious.

"Yeah.. I lost three in the first attack. Wil, Leon, and Sarah were Killed." He stared at his feet. "I killed every man on that ship." He shook his head, and smiled as he tried to change the subject, even though it hurt to remember it. "So, 127? Thats pretty good. I took down 39 in a week." He laughed.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    ooc: Listen... I got two names... FireEmporer is "Matt"... and the pilot of my Blue Lightning is "Mat" with just one 't'. I won't make mistakes, so don't get confused who I am talking to when I say "Matt" or "Mat".

"I already know you built the Armored Hawk yourself.... and so did I with the Blue Lightning... and so with the weapons" I replied. As Matt inspected the Blue Lightning I kinda got mad he said his was better than my Blue Lightning. "WHAT!? you are drunk! Mine is better than your fat bird!... you want to try them outside!?" I yelled at Matt.

I got sad when he said he lost Will, Leon and Sarah... I knew them and they were good guys. "sorry..." I expressed placing my hand on his shoulder. "so.... 39 in a week? I shot down 40 in a week! not counting the other 7 that fled just before being destroyed." I added laughing too. "Max, the Blue Lightning will be ready tomorrow" told me Mat, the pilot of my Blue Lightning. Did I mention we were good friends since childhood?

"excellent! ... oh yeah... is the Blue Lightning in the conditions to get installed the prototype bombs?" I asked Mat. "well... I think yes, since the turrets aren't so damaged" replied to me Mat rubbing the back of his head. "Perfect! take this and take it to Mary, so she finds my bro and install the bombs!" I said happily handing over some papers from the innner pockets of my long coat to Mat. "whatever you say, Max!" Mat said taking the papers and running away to find Mary. "atleast I got the best pilot there can be in these giantic skies... of course... he's not better than me" I said to Matt as I placed my hands in my long coat's pockets.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    "Hey!" said a sharp voice, and a young woman emerges, hand on one hip and a wrench in another. It was rather greasy and dirty, but she didn't seem to mind. She tosses it to the side with a rather loud clunk. "Don't be so concieted, Matt!" Myneth, her voice thick with an Italian accent. Well, it was no wonder she was Italian, for her last name, Drago, ment dragon in Italian. No was was so sure where she got her odd name, however.

"Your ship isn't as great as you put it up to be," she says, taking a dirty rag and wiping her hands with it, leaving unattractive black smudges on it. She grins at Max. "Hello Max...is that correct. Or should I be calling you Maxxie as well?" She puts the rag back in her back pocket before looking at the ship, eyes glinting slightly. "She sure is a nice one..." Myneth says thoughtfully.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Matt's eyes lit up when he heard prototype bombs, then Myneth came and he (Momentarily~) forgot about the bombs. "Heya Myneth! Are you so sure we can afford you throwing around tools? Fuel and other supplies are expensive, and aren't always plentiful! AND DON'T BE ADMIRING HIS SHIP!! The Hawk could kick her butt anyday!" He said, in a joking voice, but entirely serious.

"Hey Max, did I hear Prototype bombs? I'm going to check it out!" He ran over to the ship, knocked a few times, and yelled to Max. "Where are these things?"

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    "I hate people call me Maxxie... so don't..." I said seriously. "So... Myneth, right?... nice to meet you" I said. I was going to offer my hand for a shake, until she kept talking... admiring the Blue Lightning. "HA!... I know it... the Blue Lightning is better than ANY other airship in the air" I said very proud of my flying master piece.

"if you want... let's try them tomorrow Matt" I said giving Matt a little leer with a smile. As he went to check out the prototype bombs I mentioned, I walked near him. "They are not there... they will be built during night time.... you will see them tomorrow... but I need to tell you... the ones that you will see tomorrow are just prototypes... so the real ones are going to be more powerful" I told Matt as I placed my hand on his shoulder.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Matt jumped in joy. "YAY! I can't wait to see them. Hm........ I wonder if I should try to build a rival weapon..." He wondered, and shined his gun. "What do these bombs use? Regular explosives?" He asked, partly out of curiousoty, and partly cause he was wondering for a weapon of his own. "Hey, Why don't you sell me some, and I'll give ya some weapons in exchange!"

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    "Well, isn't this quite the party?"

Raen emerged from the Blue Lightning, lightly brushing a strand of dark hair away from his eyes. Casting a casual, noncholant salute toward Matt and giving a nod to Myenth, Raen then turned toward Max.

"Hey, Cap'n. Mary told me you'd be out here." A good-natured smile flitted across his features as he added, "Sorry I haven't had the time to meet you yet. Apparently, my first job on your ship was fixing the plumbing on the third deck."

Redirecting his blue eyes toward the others, Raen questioned, "So, who are your friends?"

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    "umm... eehhhh... won't tell!!!" I yelled as Matt kept asking questions. "Why do you want to know?" I asked him staring at him. "good idea... but wait! we still don't know if the bombs will work... even they are Air-to-Air bombs... they are not missiles... they are way more powerful" I told Matt. I saw how everyone was finishing repairing the Blue Lightning and rearming it. They were just going to clean it and they would refuel it in the morning. EDIT: "Oh! Raen! you are finally here!... this is Captain Matt Uzuki... and his .... mechanic? or... yea... Myneth. Well... thanks Raen... I will see you tomorrow since I have to go now... gotta go to sleep so I wake up early to test the bombs... so good night Matt..." I said to Matt as I turned around and waved my hand at Matt. "... Myneth" I said trying to be a gentleman and just nodded my head once as I walked past her. "I suggest you sleep right now too, Matt... I guess you don't want to miss the big show of the bombs" I said to Matt without turning around.

I finally got an empty room in AK-678 and fell on the bed. I looked at the ceiling and started wondering if the bombs were going to work. But of course... when I think on a bed... I always fell asleep... and I did fell asleep.

Last edited:

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Matt sighed, and left Max's ship. "Fiiine. I'll get some sleep. G'Night Myneth." Matt sighed, and ran in the direction of his ship.

After Matt was on the ship, he walked around for a little bit, looking around. Finally, after everything was set up for the night, Matt went to his bed, and laid down, holding on his gun. He never even put on the safety! (I don't suggest that kiddies~)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back