• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

anyone get resident evil umbrella chronichles?

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    I have just rented it, and it is a pretty good game. You can understand all the previous games if you only played RE4, and it can be a nice house of the dead like game.

Oni Link

~Previously On1 LiN|<~
    Years
    Hoping to get it soon when it comes out in the UK, and your positive comments have made me even more excited! One very important question though (you gotta smoke? ;) ), Do you NEED the Wii Zapper to play it?

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    The Wii Zapper is more of a novelty than the Wii-remote itself, but I have heard good things about the Umbrella Chronicles games. I may have to rent it.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Well sweeties, as a Resident Evil fan, I'm getting it for Christmas. ^^ I'll love to see how they convert a survival horror game into a light gun game like House of the Dead. ^^

Back